The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

I love the fact we are continually linked with Culina too, what a load of bollox.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking, doesn't he play for PSV currently!! I would love to have to eat my hat if he did sign for us but I honestly think that there is more chance that will Melton run off to start a new life with SWWG than Culina signing for us!!

Last edited:

Former Cov and West Brom striker Lee Hughes is being released from prison this summer...now if there's someone who want's to prove himself.......

it looks like hendrie is going to derby according to ssn :icon_cry:

Last edited:

it looks like hendrie is going to derby according to ssn :icon_cry:

If they will have him.

It appears that he (or his Dad !) approached them - certainly, he doesn't seem keen to join us.

I just wonder how easy it is going to be for us to sign prem cast offs.

martin allen wants to get back off his holiday quick because teams are starting to get players who are quite good ie burnley-kiraly and cardiff-capaldi

I can see another summer of signings ala Andy Johnson, Rufus Brevett and Peter Gilbert if we don't hurry up and make some moves soon.

Sigh....

Here we go again. Unless we sign eight new players this week we have failed and all the other clubs will have a massive advantage over us. :icon_roll

I remember a certain Irish manager we had once who rarely signed new players until the final week of pre-season. If memory serves, I think we did all right...

Sigh....

Here we go again. Unless we sign eight new players this week we have failed and all the other clubs will have a massive advantage over us. :icon_roll

I remember a certain Irish manager we had once who rarely signed new players until the final week of pre-season. If memory serves, I think we did all right...

i also remember kelly leaving it late in january and look what golden nuggets he found us (horsefield, glomard) :icon_roll

i also remember kelly leaving it late in january and look what golden nuggets he found us (horsefield, glomard) :icon_roll

Well that was to do with MM and the take over. Although considering he had all of Jan to look at players you would have thought he would have had a few ideas better than those lot.

It's also a very different time of year for transfers. January buys are usually a bit panicky and often have to be done quickly. Players not necessarily looking for a move find themselves at a different club 24 hours later.

The players out of contract now (and that's who we are looking at I assume) have more time to weigh up their situations. I bet that if we have targets with multiple clubs interested, we'll have told them of our interest and they'll be waiting for the return of MM and MA from their hols (if they're interested in playing for us). I'm sure it's rare that you'd get "if you don't sign me today I'll take the next offer tomorrow".

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see several signings in the first few days of next week; in fact, I bet there are one or two deals that are practically complete at this moment. Plus, many players won't be out of contract until June 1st, so transfers could well be announced then that may have been in the works for months.

So... chill yer beans, everyone. We'll make plenty of new signings before crunch time. A week-long family holiday is unlikely to lead to us missing out on players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670