The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

From the BBC rumours. ;)

New Leicester manager Martin Allen may move for striker Izale McLeod from old club MK Dons. (Various)

Meanwhile Robson wants Koumas, Richardson and Healy at Sheff UTD.... Bloody hell.

It's also a very different time of year for transfers. January buys are usually a bit panicky and often have to be done quickly. Players not necessarily looking for a move find themselves at a different club 24 hours later.

The players out of contract now (and that's who we are looking at I assume) have more time to weigh up their situations. I bet that if we have targets with multiple clubs interested, we'll have told them of our interest and they'll be waiting for the return of MM and MA from their hols (if they're interested in playing for us). I'm sure it's rare that you'd get "if you don't sign me today I'll take the next offer tomorrow".

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see several signings in the first few days of next week; in fact, I bet there are one or two deals that are practically complete at this moment. Plus, many players won't be out of contract until June 1st, so transfers could well be announced then that may have been in the works for months.

So... chill yer beans, everyone. We'll make plenty of new signings before crunch time. A week-long family holiday is unlikely to lead to us missing out on players.

:038: some sense in an otherwise crazy forum

Noticed the BBC Rumour's bit....Burnley are after Saganowski. I reckon we should table a bid for him.

Southampton want Kishinev

Sharp looks to be going Wolves

burnley can't afford him he's probabley worth 1-2 million

has hughes gone yet?
Bryan Hughes is worth getting, he can play all over the midfield and that forward from MK dons that scored 30plus goals is worth getting in as well, i would be happy with him coming in to the team, Izale?

According to a colleague of mine (who is a Lincoln fan), McLeod is a nutter but also a good player. Not just a physical prescence but has a good touch, has pace and can obviously finish. I think he was sent off at least a couple of times last season.

Last edited:

According to a colleague of mine (who is a Lincoln fan), McLeod is a nutter but also a good player. Not just a physical prescence but has a good touch, has pace and can obviously finish. I think he was sent off at least a couple of times last season.
we have a great disciplinary record dont we?:biggrin:

he was sent off againt lincoln last season i saw it cos the game was on tv. he was really crap in that game

he was sent off againt lincoln last season i saw it cos the game was on tv. he was really crap in that game
most of our players were crap in most games last season though:icon_lol:

New Leicester manager Martin Allen may move for striker Izale McLeod from old club MK Dons. (Various)

According to SSN we have made a formal offer for De Zeuuw, havent got a link but i believe there is one, hed be good for next season just the organiser we need

Last edited:

From a well known rumours site. ;) Please no. :icon_sad:

Excpect Bruno N'Gotty to be unveiled as a Leicester City player either Friday 1st June or Monday 4th June. Plsyer was spotted leaving Leicester training ground earlier today with boot bag in hand.

Leicester have signed Carl Cort after his release from Wolves.

Oh my goodness.....

Having called time on his Celtic career, Neil Lennon will join League One outfit Nottingham Forest. (Various)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48