The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

So why did Malf leave this forum in such a rush then surface on the dark side?

This is what he posted just before he left:

Malf said:
I'm sorry to say it, but this is my last ever post. Certain things have happened in my personal life as a result of this forum and I am not going to post on here anymore. It's nothing to do with my work, but i've just been a twat and I can't stay on here any longer.

Was he especially twattish? I mean it just seems odd to get upset about that since, in my short time here, it seems just about every fecker on here has come the twat at some point (and that's a good thing, mostly). And at the other place, he doesn't seem obnoxious.

Was he especially twattish? I mean it just seems odd to get upset about that since, in my short time here, it seems just about every fecker on here has come the twat at some point (and that's a good thing, mostly). And at the other place, he doesn't seem obnoxious.

I think it's more to do with people he knows seeing things he'd posted, not anything to do with other people here.

I think it's more to do with people he knows seeing things he'd posted, not anything to do with other people here.

Thanks.

Another sad but worthwhile reminder that anything that you post on t'Net can and may be used against you at some point.

birmingham mail

BRUNO N'Gotty is expected to join Leicester City on Monday after opting not to extend his contract at Blues.

The veteran defender had the right to trigger a clause that entitled him to another 12 months at St Andrew's due to Blues' promotion.

But he has informed the club that he is to ply his trade elsewhere, and the Foxes are prepared to hand him a two-year deal.

N'Gotty, who is 36 in eight days' time, joined Blues on a free transfer from Bolton Wanderers last summer.

I don't know much about N'Gotty, but at 36 and being offered a 2 year contract, I find that quite unsettling.

From the BBC rumours. ;)

Leicester are set to sign MK Dons striker Izale McLeod and Gillingham winger Matt Jarvis. (Daily Express)

Billy Jones coming to leicester one in 24 chance

Gradi happy to let Jones move on
Crewe boss Dario Gradi says a top Championship club has enquired about signing utility player Billy Jones.
The Shrewsbury-born 20-year-old has rejected Crewe's latest contract offer and Gradi is happy for him to move on.

"I had a call from a Championship manager and now that club's chairman has asked for permission to speak to Billy," Gradi told the club's website.

"It is a good club and I think it would be a good move for Billy if he elected to move there. It will be his choice."

Not really as he says "top".
well if we are ranked 7-8th odd to get up this season and leicester have been hyped up lot since MM takenover and you never know with Martin Allen in charge things could be different,

Billy Jones is he the defender??

Thought Gradi had retired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Liverpool510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa510