The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Why is he Paul 'Paddy' McCarthy,isn't his name Patrick:icon_conf

Why would you want to give away a player and some wonga for a player who's out of contract? Sheer madness.

i think we would be getting the wonga not paying it out and pm is too much of a liability and ive always rated holland :102:

Didn't he marry someone with one leg, and live on a mull of kintyre?

I think you will find that was Hopalong Cassidy. He lived in the United States and stayed a bachelor til his dying day.

I'm not sure if this in the right thread (I'm sure some pedant will tell me if it isn't) but with all the rumours of Best, McLeod, Cort etc., what do we feel the future of MDV is? Can anyone see him being around next season?

not sure if his name has already been mentioned in this thread and im buggered if im going through every single page to find out! but i hear jamie cureton has put in a transfer request at colchester, as far as im concerned he would be the best buy up front for us alongside stick him alongside rob earnshaw from norwich who also has put in a transfer request and is attracting intrest from derby and watford so im lead to believe and thats our forward line sorted! ... maybe i should have applied for the managers job:icon_lol:

not sure if his name has already been mentioned in this thread and im buggered if im going through every single page to find out! but i hear jamie cureton has put in a transfer request at colchester, as far as im concerned he would be the best buy up front for us alongside stick him alongside rob earnshaw from norwich who also has put in a transfer request and is attracting intrest from derby and watford so im lead to believe and thats our forward line sorted! ... maybe i should have applied for the managers job:icon_lol:

:018: cureton/earnshaw will never get in our side ahead of Cort & Sappleton

You don't need to, the forum has a search function.
and i have no idea how to use it!:icon_bigg i press a button, the comp comes on, i press a few more buttons and i get here, i type a message press another button and hope it works, that is the end of my computer knowledge.

and i have no idea how to use it!:icon_bigg i press a button, the comp comes on, i press a few more buttons and i get here, i type a message press another button and hope it works, that is the end of my computer knowledge.

You don't need computer knowledge, you just need to be aware of what's on the screen. There's a 'search this thread' link at the top of each thread. Just click on it and type in what you want to search for.

You don't need computer knowledge, you just need to be aware of what's on the screen. There's a 'search this thread' link at the top of each thread. Just click on it and type in what you want to search for.

Only get my profile when you type 'tits'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46