The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

I'm not sure if this in the right thread (I'm sure some pedant will tell me if it isn't) but with all the rumours of Best, McLeod, Cort etc., what do we feel the future of MDV is? Can anyone see him being around next season?

Should have started a new thread, and posted in here. Keeps everyone happy :icon_wink

No. I would expect he will be gone. But stranger things have happened at sea (Where does that saying come from????)

I'm worried that we dont have enough players, I know its ages till the season starts, but all the good players will be gone soon! anyone else feel the same?

I'm worried that we dont have enough players, I know its ages till the season starts, but all the good players will be gone soon! anyone else feel the same?

I was thinking about it and realistically we do not have a recognised left-back at the club - Kenton and Sheehan maybe but not first-team recognised left backs. With Newton and Cadamateri gone and Hughes transfer listed we have nobody to play right wing. The way I see it we only have Wesolowski to play in the centre of midfiels with Tiatto, AJ and Jarrett gone/ Up front we only have Hume and Fryatt and possibly De Vries as first team strikers.

the season hasn't started yet, the main bulk of transfers will kick in after 1st July, when all the "kept quiet" deals happen

Dundee United are interested in transfer-listed Leicester defender Alan Maybury. (The Sun)

I was thinking about it and realistically we do not have a recognised left-back at the club - Kenton and Sheehan maybe but not first-team recognised left backs.

Young Mr Mattock's correct position is left back - I fancy we might see some of him next season.

id agree with you normally but if he is that good he might get poached hence me wanting a more experienced LB :icon_lol:

What about that Jordan fellow from man city who was realsed at the end of the season, he is a left back me is sure

BBC said:
Salisbury have made striker Matt Tubbs their first full-time professional to stem speculation about his future.

Tubbs, 22, signed a three-year deal, and the Conference newcomers are due to make several more players full-time.

His goalscoring record of 88 goals in 158 appearances for the Whites had attracted the likes of Leicester City.
Tubbs said: "When I signed for Salisbury four years ago I never believed I'd be here to see us become a professional outfit."

Dundee United are interested in transfer-listed Leicester defender Alan Maybury. (The Sun)

Plymouth and Leicester both want Colchester striker Jamie Cureton. (Sun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46