The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Looks like we made it to the Mockery

City are trying to sign Geraldo, from Portuguese side Pacos de Ferreira, and Lewis Gobern, from Wolves, according to the website talkingballs.co.uk. And www.football-rumours.co.uk claims City are inerested in Wolves' Carl Cort, and Port Vale's Leon Constantine.

City have also been linked with Charlton's Radostin Kishishev, Marek Saganowski, from French club Troyes, MK Dons' Izale McLeod, Gillingham's Matthew Jarvis, Aston Villa's Lee Hendrie, Portsmouth's Svetoslav Todorov, Leeds' Richard Cresswell, and ex-Wigan defender Arjan de Zeeuw.

According to the Independent, City are favourites to sign Leon Best, who is set to leave Southampton after rejecting their latest new contract offer.

Danny Cadamarteri has joined League One side Huddersfield on a two-year deal.

Cadamarteri was out of contract after being released by City at the end of the season.

He made 11 appearances, all from the bench, and scored once, the late equaliser against Fulham in the FA Cup third-round game at the Walkers Stadium.

They never mentioned our anticipated swoop for Billy Shitpants as reported by Macky

Last edited:

Jones source?..all the northern newspapers are saying it (and Jones himself says he wants to play in the Prem), so forget about signing hm.

Jones source?..all the northern newspapers are saying it (and Jones himself says he wants to play in the Prem), so forget about signing hm.

i would think all players want to play in prem...im not discounting what youve said though :)

Leicester want to swap Patrick McCarthy, plus cash, for Charlton midfielder Matt Holland. (The Sun)

From a well known rumours site. ;) :icon_eek: :eek:

I work at Leicester's walkers stadium club shop and saw Paul Wotton of Plymouth and Lee Trundle arrive in their cars. Theres also rumours around that Wayne Routledge is targeted for 1.5 million and that deal should be completed by next Wednesday.

Martin Allen will swoop for Birmingham striker DJ Campbell as he continues his redevelopement at Leicester City. Campbell is available at around 1m although Allen may opt for a loan deal instead. Also, Allen is interested in S****horpe striker Billy Sharp after his move to Norwich fell through after they refused to pay 2m for him. Allen and chairman Milan Mandaric are willing to pay this and a deal could be completed next week. Other players that could be on their way to the Walkers include Kishishev, Hendrie and Murphy.

I have it on good authority that Patrick Kisnorbo is expecting to be making the short journey from Leicester to Derby for around £1.5m if Billy Davies stays. Davies might now stay as an opponent from the boardroom is leaving and his job options have decreased.
Davies has said in talks that he wants to make Nugent a Derby player.

"Mad Dog" Martin Allan is likely to try and bring in the following players:

– Teddy Sheringham (with view of possible future staff role)
– Danny Murphy
– Matty Holland (not likely but a possible transfer)

expect Manderic's plan phase two to come up trumphs this season!

Leicester city rumours Wolves and Hearts on interested in Stephen Hughes but he would prefr a move back up to Scotland, paddy mcarthey off to Charlton should all be finalised in the next couple of days, expect mre plays to leave in the next couple of days. players in Matty Jarvis.
the fox

Leicester City will sign Leon Best of Southampton later this week. Best's contract has expired and he is set for the Walkers Stadium. Nottingham Forest are reportedly interested but the youngster isn't willing to drop a division.

Also, the Foxes are chasing Svetoslav Todorov as it is well known he is unhappy at Fratton Park.

Joe Harris, www. foxes–mad. co. uk (Editor)

that about rounds off all the players we been linked with this summer, so understandable, i would love murphy at the club, the signing of the season, Dj Cambell is a wacko, that saga dude is better, come on leon best, i would like it if he came to the club

I think the only name we should be concentrating on over the next 48 hours is Izale McLeod :icon_wink

I think the only name we should be concentrating on over the next 48 hours is Izale McLeod :icon_wink
I dont mind having him at the club, but i also believe we need to get a experienced forward to the club, someone that helps the young forwards out, and can lead by examply

expect Manderic's plan phase two to come up trumphs this season!

I like this bit, implying that the rumour is we will get promoted this season, I demand to know his source!

Competition will be stiff up front then (Elvis will be sad he is going)....

Fryatt and Hume, plus possibly McLeod (seems hot tip), Saggy, Leon Best, Lee Trundle, DJ Campbell, Teddy Sherringham, Billy Sharp, Todorov, & Fowler.

Must be an attacking line up next season then! :icon_roll

Seriously - which strikers would you prefer out of this lot?

Fryatt and Hume, plus possibly McLeod (seems hot tip), Saggy, Leon Best, Lee Trundle, DJ Campbell, Teddy Sherringham, Billy Sharp, Todorov, & Fowler.

keep hume and fryatt but buy saggy, best and sharp. hopefully the more strikers the more competition for places so hopefully the strikers will be on top form

Last edited by a moderator:

Play the lot. Couldn't be any worse than this season... Trundle in goal due to size/pies.

A million squid. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

http://www.addickted.net/newsitem.php?id=474

Pards in for Leicester's Paddy

By Floyd
Wednesday 6th June 2007
Leicester City captain Paul 'Paddy' McCarthy has been linked with a move to The Addicks.
The 24-year-old defender has one year left on his three year deal at Leicester, who are looking for a fee in the region of £1million.

McCarthy orginally came from Manchester City and became a favourite with the Leicester fans, due to his no-nonsense style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Liverpool510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa510
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Fulham58