The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Crystal Palace want Teddy Sheringham. In order to fund the move manager Peter Taylor is listening to offers for midfielder Jobi McAnuff.

Get him in, he would be a great signing for this club, reminds you a little of arron lennon

Please not Cort - he's ineffective even when he's fit.

About a third as good as Dion Dublin..... now.

If Lennon's really going to F%^&*t, can we have Kris Commons to really light the fire ?

Lennon would be ideal for us, he would sort out the midfield
i would like to see him back too,but me thinks he wants to play/coach and with us having new manager and staff it might not be the right move for him.

not a rumour, but was just looking at the Brum squad. couple of players that didn't play much last season that stood out....
Rowan Vine
DJ Campbell
Neil Danns

I for one wouldn't mine Vine at the club!
they paid a couple of million for him and then he didn't play much after that they got andrew cole on loan, it didnt make sense

Chris Porter from Oldham is out of contract, he could do the job for the foxes

jobi mcnuff is looking for a move

not a rumour, but was just looking at the Brum squad. couple of players that didn't play much last season that stood out....
Rowan Vine
DJ Campbell
Neil Danns

I for one wouldn't mine Vine at the club!

Good shouts TommyK, all would be good squad players at least, but probably unlikely signings as all 3 would command a transfer fee which we wont see many of this summer!

I think some of these rumours will be transfers once MM and MA return from holiday (this weekend i think). Next week could see several incomings.

I would love to see Neil Danns in our midfield next season.

From Foxestalk - Andreas Ivanschitz - Austrian captain, i thought it was a joke(its probably rubbish) but upon investigation has a Croation family connection so you never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48