The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely stuff, aint had a fight around these parts for many a moon.

this is ****in brilliant. So many not rights going over the top just because i mentioned a player had moved to the area. I knew some would go way over the top about it. I love this forum. you are all ****in nutters.

And your one sad mofo for creating the thread in the first place...

How come I cant open page 375, not that i will be able to see the response anyway

Trust me the reason is not worth worrying about.

I agree

If by brilliant you actually mean completely and utterly shit

Statto Alert!

He's only scored once in the last 18 months (Nov 06 v Man City). He's about to turn 22. Dutch, 6 foot. Seems to have lost his way at Fulham, even before Coleman left.

His first ever goals as an 18 year old were against us. He looked to be an excellent prospect a couple of years back so dunno what's happened to him?

He's scored 23 times for Fulham in 44 starts and 64 sub appearances. 23 goals for a 21 year old who has played exclusively for a crappy team in the Prem is not too bad.

Our record on strkers from Fulham (Elvis) and Dutch strikers (MDV) is poor, but he has the ability to be much better than either of those. Nothing to lose on a loan deal?

Last edited:
Did he ever play with John Collins?

I think this shows just how much Ging rates DJ Campbell.

It's an ok idea I guess, would much rather he was looking at getting creative midfielders in though.

Yes and so far doing very well this season

it'll never last, if they are still above one of the only two teams in the league by january the third placed team will just buy their whole squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00