The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

I'v just read

Leicester want Bristol City's Enoch Showunmi and will offer 100,000 plus Robert Douglas to lure the striker to the championship. Showunmi only arrived at Ashton Gate in the summer on a free transfer from Luton but has earned rave reviews after netting nine times for the Robins. The 6ft 6in striker is wanted by Foxes boss Rob Kelly to partner Matty Fryatt in a little and large partnership at the Walkers Stadium. Douglas,the former scotland international who havn't played for leicester this season,will be offered as a makeweight in the cash-plus player deal

A little and large partnership?? Surely that would be Enoch and Hume. Enoch and Fryatt would be a little and fat partnership

It is the stagger, followed by the stop and hunched shoulders... class.:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

More speculation regarding Henderson, taken from Fansfc website.

Premiership & SPL interest in Foxes keeper

Paul Henderson is a target for both Aston Villa and Hibernian according to weekend reports

Both clubs are in the market for a new goalkeeper and have been impressed by the 30-year-old's displays in recent weeks.

Henderson is now established as Leicester's number one having seen off the challenge of veteran Scot Rab Douglas but the Foxes also have highly-rated youngster Conrad Logan on their books.

From Dodgy......

'I was in the ticket office at the Walkers Stadium to pick up the Fulham away match tickets, Rob Kelly came out of his car, followed by Matt Holland of Charlton Athletic. Holland has been mentioned in and around the Leicester City fans, and is probably Rob Kelly's number one target as soon as Mandaric completes his takeover at the club. It is believed the fee will be around £300, 000.'

I particularly like the way that the author, having seen Kelly with Holland coming out of his car, was able to work out the transfer fee........:)

....also from Dodgy......

'True!true!true! kelly won't leave for dowie.
Leicester City are definately set to sign Charlton stand in skipper matthew holland for 500k and sign izale mclead for 500k and part exchange Alan sheehan. Leicester will try to loan craig Beattie from Celtic but will fail instead they will look to sign right winger danny invincible from Kilmarnock for an undisclosed fee.'

Not only does this guy know who our transfer targets are he also knows the outcome of the approach. Presumably he must have contacts at both Leicester and Celtic :)

...or he must talk shit.

Leicester City are definately set to sign Charlton stand in skipper matthew holland for 500k and sign izale mclead for 500k and part exchange Alan sheehan. Leicester will try to loan craig Beattie from Celtic but will fail instead they will look to sign right winger danny invincible from Kilmarnock for an undisclosed fee.'

Not only does this guy know who our transfer targets are he also knows the outcome of the approach. Presumably he must have contacts at both Leicester and Celtic :)

I think it's Rab, bored in Barca because the local third division club wont take him.

Rab played for us on Saturday according to one match report I read.
It was probably written in the referee's match report

Last edited:

Probably the Mercury more like.

They read like psyhicic(sp!) visions rather than rumours

i love this one talk about almost falling off my chair FFS :081: :081: :081:

hahahaha craig levein 6-1 to be scotland manager
laugh.gif
no offense but do these scots think being crap is good?!
unsure.gif
wacko.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611