The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

I've heard a whisper that we are in line to sign Nikola Zigic from Racing Santander when the Milan takeover is complete. Now this source is quite HP (pretty reliable) but I'm not getting too excited because there are lots of rumours flying around but this is definitely one to look out for. He was linked to Portsmouth not long ago presumably because he is known by MM.

Has anyone closer to the club heard anything on this?

I've heard a whisper that we are in line to sign Nikola Zigic from Racing Santander when the Milan takeover is complete. Now this source is quite HP (pretty reliable) but I'm not getting too excited because there are lots of rumours flying around but this is definitely one to look out for. He was linked to Portsmouth not long ago presumably because he is known by MM.

interesting

He only cost Racing Santander £6 million JF.

Want to sign a player from East Europe, sign Lukasz Gargula a centre-midfielder from GKS Belatchow or Jakub Blaskzcoski (cant spell it right) from Wisla Krakow.

Great thing about Eastern European players is that, even if they don't score in the league they score loads in scrabble

Great thing about Eastern European players is that, even if they don't score in the league they score loads in scrabble

Absolutely, what about the game where you say a players name 'Owen' and then have to say 'Newton', you desperately trying to think of a name which ends in Z.

I played a game once when it involved teams, someone said 'Yugoslavia Under-21s' and then I replied '1860 Munich', smartass thought he had me.

Are Fulham still in talks with the Pole, Matusiak?

Last edited:

Absolutely, what about the game where you say a players name 'Owen' and then have to say 'Newton', you desperately trying to think of a name which ends in Z.

I played a game once when it involved teams, someone said 'Yugoslavia Under-21s' and then I replied '1860 Munich', smartass thought he had me.

ah, the old Owen-Newton game, that really passes the time that one does :confused:
I sometimes like to mix it about & say newton first so they have to say Owen, that really catches them out

Last edited:

ah, the old Owen-Newton game, that really passes the time that one does :confused:
I sometimes like to mix it about & say newton first so they have to say Owen, that really catches them out

I didnt explain it correctly, you say a player's name ends in 'N' and the person follows with a player with 'N'.

Mornington Crescent.

I won.

He only cost Racing Santander £6 million JF.

Want to sign a player from East Europe, sign Lukasz Gargula a centre-midfielder from GKS Belatchow or Jakub Blaskzcoski (cant spell it right) from Wisla Krakow.

It was 6 million euros - and that was the whole deal including wages. I'd imagine we'd get him for about £750,000 - that's what I've heard.

Yes, I'm always serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611