The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Just looked on the official Portsmouth website, Toderov hasnt got a squad number, last i heard he was at Wigan (injured) where is he now?, on the way here??

Just looked on the official Portsmouth website, Toderov hasnt got a squad number, last i heard he was at Wigan (injured) where is he now?, on the way here??

Obviously!!

NOTW is linking us with Mike Newell, however according to The Star Dowie is on his way :icon_conf

They will slug it out, toe to toe, in the centre circle

Fight to the death with the winner mortally wounded. Now that would be good half time entertainment.

And they could sell scratchcards with the length of the duel on them

I bet we get Micky Adams back.......:icon_conf

My driving instruction doubles himself as a part-owner of a limo company. Reckons a close friend in the lino business had to drive Mandaric. He reckons Kelly will be gone at the correct time and Mandaric's trying to persuade ANDY COLE!!!!!! to come here with him moving back to his home town of Nottingham. He hopes a nice wage will bring him here.

I fail to believe and almost crashed in the car in sheer amazement that someone could spread/believe that.

My driving instruction doubles himself as a part-owner of a limo company. Reckons a close friend in the lino business had to drive Mandaric. He reckons Kelly will be gone at the correct time and Mandaric's trying to persuade ANDY COLE!!!!!! to come here with him moving back to his home town of Nottingham. He hopes a nice wage will bring him here.

I fail to believe and almost crashed in the car in sheer amazement that someone could spread/believe that.
I would have crashed the car, it's got to be utter tosh.:eek:

sure he didnt say Old King Coal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610