The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Surely we need a player who is the complete opposite. We need a big, experienced striker, not another Hume

Seen Hawley play many times, a mate is a Carlisle fan. Strong, very good eye for goal, not great in the air. Don't think he is what we need atm. A bit like Hume but without the Salmon-like leap!

Just the one rumour on the Football-Rumours site today....
Fecking hope not, Freddy Eastwood will never make the grade, fed up with fecking hearing about him being the new Zico. He's like that fat twat from Swansea. All promise and mouth coming from those around him, but in reality, no feckers interested

Avg 1 goal every 3 games. Much better than our ratio, but he's no Raziak or Earnshaw is he?

rasiak would be a great signing but it aint gonna happen....isnt earnie crocked :102:

Yeah Earnie out for the rest of the season.

It'l very difficult to find a proven scorer for a fairly low transfer fee. If you wanna go and buy someone whose 15 goals every season it's gonna cost £££

I reckon Billy Sharp at S****horpe could do a job in this league ??

Yeah Earnie out for the rest of the season.

It'l very difficult to find a proven scorer for a fairly low transfer fee. If you wanna go and buy someone whose 15 goals every season it's gonna cost £££

I reckon Billy Sharp at S****horpe could do a job in this league ??

Said that ages ago. Looks the real deal to me.

As his strike partner has just gone for £850,000, I reckon you would be looking at the thick end of £3 million for Sharp.
If he's worth that sort of money then I'm sure the Prem boys will be loking for him, not us

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69