The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Said that ages ago. Looks the real deal to me.

Looks eager and is on the score sheet more or less every week. I see Wolves have snapped up his strike partner (Keogh).

If he's worth that sort of money then I'm sure the Prem boys will be loking for him, not us

Exactly, the point I was clumsily trying to make. A friend of mine is a Scunny fan, and he reckons he will go to a newly promoted Premiership team in the Summer.

I'd rather get Porter from Oldham.

Good prospect, I remember watching him a few years back. He would have been in the same team as Nugent, Kazim-Richards, possibly Paddy Kenny as well. Now look at them....

Good prospect, I remember watching him a few years back. He would have been in the same team as Nugent, Kazim-Richards, possibly Paddy Kenny as well. Now look at them....

So why is he still there then?............:102:

My brother-in-law is an Oldham fan and rates him highly, however it would take a large bid for them to sell him as they are trying to get promoted and they don't need to sell.

How about Keith Gillespie?
wink.gif

QUOTE('Gossip')

Keith Gillespie, who was sent off at the weekend, has stunned Sheffield United by handing in a transfer request. (Various)

BBC Sport

Would be handy on the RW since we have no RWs.
laugh.gif

Additionally, that must be the quickest hoped-for exit after a bollocking from Warnock...
wink.gif
noexpression.gif
whistle.gif

Fecking hope not, Freddy Eastwood will never make the grade, fed up with fecking hearing about him being the new Zico. He's like that fat twat from Swansea. All promise and mouth coming from those around him, but in reality, no feckers interested
I'm being serious here - but doesn't Freddy Eastwood live in a caravan? (ie: he's a gypo) :102:

Nothing against the thieving bastards, by the way :018:

... with three rolls of wet, moldy old carpet by the back door and an unidentified burnt object in the long grass...

Milan Mandaric wants to make Carlisle striker Karl Hawley his first signing for Leicester with a £500,000 swoop. (Daily Star)

Fans FC (yes I know) recon he is a Kelly target, which makes more sense to me. I might be bigging up MM but would have thought with his track record he would have a few more names on the list before a fizzy 1 player :102:

Milan Mandaric wants to make Carlisle striker Karl Hawley his first signing for Leicester with a £500,000 swoop. (Daily Star)
Feck off!. As Naughty just said, if this is what MM is coming in for, we don't need him

Feck off!. As Naughty just said, if this is what MM is coming in for, we don't need him

I doubt if Mandaric has ever heard of him

One of Kelly's hopeful signings if ever I've seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611