The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

My driving instruction doubles himself as a part-owner of a limo company. Reckons a close friend in the lino business had to drive Mandaric. He reckons Kelly will be gone at the correct time and Mandaric's trying to persuade ANDY COLE!!!!!! to come here with him moving back to his home town of Nottingham. He hopes a nice wage will bring him here.

I fail to believe and almost crashed in the car in sheer amazement that someone could spread/believe that.

Because I am sure that Mandaric would inform a complete fecking stranger of such sensitive info...FFS

Not having a pop at you Hazz, I just find it amazing bearing in mind the delicate situation regarding the takeover, the amount of people who have had discussions with so called people in the know who seem so keen to divulge such info to all insundry.

Last edited:

Because I am sure that Mandaric would inform a complete fecking stranger of such sensitive info...FFS

Not having a pop at you Hazz, I just find it amazing bearing in mind the delicate situation regarding the takeover, the amount of people who have had discussions with so called people in the know who seem so keen to divulge such info to all insundry.

Absolutely, especially when (as far as I was aware), legal restrictions prevent anyone (and that includes you FT) from divulging anything to do with the takeover with anyone outside of the aforementioned takeover.

(OK, so I'm being niaive, don't worry, I'll get my coat and go home now.) ... Taxi!

From Football-Rumours today.

Main transfers this week are Danny Murphy to head to lecister, mullins and harewood part exchange for bent, mark viduka to Fulham and Ashley young to Villa and Lucas Neil to West Ham other transfers include Billy sharp to West Brom, jermaine easter to QPR and seb larsson to Birmingham

Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Danny Murphy is to become the first player of the Milan Mandaric regime at Leicester City. The former Liverpool star is set to sign for the Foxes in a shock £800,000 deal.

Also, Mandaric has been speaking to Arsenal starlet Jeremie Aliadiere in view to a 6 month loan, with an opportunity to sign him permanently

Leicester City will be frustrated in their attempts to sign Manuel Pablo and will instead sign Ricardo Fuller from Stoke City.

Leicester City rumour.

With the arrival on Milan Manderic being delayed City manager Rob Kelly will opt for loan signings.

Matt Holland will join on loan with a permanant deal in the summer.

As will Lee Hendrie

As I have said, I didn't believe a word of it when he said. It just furthers the claims that everyone seems to be the expert on the MM situation.

Absolutely, especially when (as far as I was aware), legal restrictions prevent anyone (and that includes you FT) from divulging anything to do with the takeover with anyone outside of the aforementioned takeover.

(OK, so I'm being niaive, don't worry, I'll get my coat and go home now.) ... Taxi!

In situation of the rumour, I don't think he was talking to the actual limo driver but instead a close-by associate in the limo, he overheard.

Last edited:

More "fun stuff" from the football-rumours site

Mikel Forrsel is a top transfer target for Leicester and could come for a knock down price of 1million.

Rab Douglas is unhappy at Leicester and is expected to join league 1 outfit Gillingham.

Mike Newell is favoutite to become the new Leicester city boss when Milan Mandaric takes over the club.

Leicester are trying to attract two young Brazillians via their youth development coach.

It is expected that if Fryatt doesn't get a respectable amount of goals this season then he could be sold in the summer with Fulham, West Ham and promotion hopefulls West Brom ready to pounce on the nifty striker

Kasabian are set to become share-holders of Leicester City once Milan takes over the club and Gary Linker wants another stake in the club aswell

More "fun stuff" from the football-rumours site

Not Forssell. :icon_roll He will spend all his time on the treatment table. :icon_roll

Not Forssell. :icon_roll He will spend all his time on the treatment table. :icon_roll

Well, there has been avacancy in that position for some months now

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610