The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

bbc

Portsmouth have signed Arsenal defender Lauren on a two-and-a-half year deal.

The Cameroon player, who turns 30 on Friday, has joined for an undisclosed fee following six-and-a-half years at the Gunners.

"Lauren is an outstanding player. He is a great athlete and professional, very strong and quick, too," Pompey boss Harry Redknapp told the club website.

"I'm delighted he's decided to join us over a whole host of clubs that were after him."

If anyone thought we had any chance of signing him, they need to visit the white coats.
Hindsight is a powerful tool Hazza, you should have came out with that comment yesterday, I would have given even more credit and applause than I am now

Ljungberg? Really? I had heard Kaka.
Kaka won't come here, the regeneration of the city isn't yet complete. Next year we will be the UK's equivalent of Monaco and all the feckers will be here

I heard a rumour we were appointing a Brazillian Coach but I reckon its Dunga

I heard we were lining up the ex Brazilian midfielder Dildo as our next manager. Apparently he'll get stuck right up this current bunch of cnuts

Kaka won't come here, the regeneration of the city isn't yet complete. Next year we will be the UK's equivalent of Monaco and all the feckers will be here

he would fit in nicely though with a name like that

Feel free to dismiss this as rubbish, I havnt even thought it through really. saw today on SSN that Didier Agathe was released about a week ago by Villa. Right winger. Saw him on telly once or twice, seemed capable. Could do a job?

edit: If MM deal goes thru ;)

Last edited:

Feel free to dismiss this as rubbish, I havnt even thought it through really. saw today on SSN that Didier Agathe was released about a week ago by Villa. Right winger. Saw him on telly once or twice, seemed capable. Could do a job?
Mmmm sounds like a mystery to me :icon_wink

Yeah, rubbish.

I heard we were lining up the ex Brazilian midfielder Dildo as our next manager. Apparently he'll get stuck right up this current bunch of cnuts

unless he has been playing in Greece.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69