The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

i love this one talk about almost falling off my chair FFS :081: :081: :081:

well they think being scottish is good so that may answer your question

Holland to Leicester?!?

Top right hand corner, Ipswich's vital football is reporting it. I know the vital football network is strict on revealing idle rumours. It seems the writer has some link to Holland himself with his past in Ipswich.

Holland to Leicester?!?

Top right hand corner, Ipswich's vital football is reporting it. I know the vital football network is strict on revealing idle rumours. It seems the writer has some link to Holland himself with his past in Ipswich.

apparently he will be here by the end of the week!

IMO he has past his best but he is a million times better than Johnson! Looking forward to it - a high profile name coming to us rather than lower league players!

i think if he does the current squad may find his nickname hard to grasp - matty!

Holland would be a good signing IMO and i noticed today that Sheff Utd terminated Shipperley's contract by mutual consent so I imagine he's on his way to somebody

i can see that becoming a favourite if he signs for us!

pass to dutchy on the left side
dont give it johnson he'll boot it wide
matty fryatt wants his eggs fried
dont blame Rob Kelly at least he has tried

Hmmm... increases the importance of a decent left back if that's to be the case ;)

Some lovely fictional writing here on Dodgy Runours

''Aston Villa are said to be intersted in Leicester City's Paul Henderson, in a deal worth around £300K
Milan Mandaric, who's takeover is imminent, is looking at 3-4 players: Richard Hughes and Todorov on loan. And a permanent deal for Matthew Jatvis of Gillingham is on the table.
A number of clubs are rumoured to be scouting Leicester's promising midfielder Levi Porter, with Everton leading the way for his signature, in a deal £1. 25 million, and Richard Stearman, who is still unsettled by the transfer speculation - and two bids - from the summer.''

''Darius Hendersen is set to sign for Leicester for 100k and fryatt''

''Leicester City will sign Matt Holland £300, 000 Luke Varney £750, 000 and Campbell-Ryce £750, 000 when Milan Mandaric takes over later this week''

Some lovely fictional writing here on Dodgy Runours

''Aston Villa are said to be intersted in Leicester City's Paul Henderson, in a deal worth around £300K
Milan Mandaric, who's takeover is imminent, is looking at 3-4 players: Richard Hughes and Todorov on loan. And a permanent deal for Matthew Jatvis of Gillingham is on the table.
A number of clubs are rumoured to be scouting Leicester's promising midfielder Levi Porter, with Everton leading the way for his signature, in a deal £1. 25 million, and Richard Stearman, who is still unsettled by the transfer speculation - and two bids - from the summer.''

''Darius Hendersen is set to sign for Leicester for 100k and fryatt''

''Leicester City will sign Matt Holland £300, 000 Luke Varney £750, 000 and Campbell-Ryce £750, 000 when Milan Mandaric takes over later this week''

More chance of getting Reg Varney

LAUREN could be a surprise package for LEICESTER CITY, as ARSENE WENGER told the defender that he is allowed to leave the club. Could a player of LAUREN'S quality arrive at LEICESTER CITY, a CHAMPIONSHIP OUTFIT club? The number 16 shirt is available, so LAUREN may take the number 16 SHIRT and wear it with pride for the FOXES, (for 3 months maybe)

off Dodgy!!! What a fecking joke.

A more sensible post from someone off Dodgy!

Rob Kelly sent out a scout to watch Martin Butler play against Grimsby not so long ago for Walsall, and it was reported that he was very impressed with the player. High sources say that he may well make a formal bid for the striker when Mandaric gets appointed on Thursday. Moreover, Matty Holland is still Number one target for the foxes chief. But Mandaric will only give Kelly £3mil to spend, so Kelly has been told to spend wisely, unlike Palace boss and former city boss Peter Taylor. Hopefully Akinbiyi isn't on Kelly's shortlist.

He'd be fantastic, but theres more chance of me rejecting a pie for some salad.

A more sensible post from someone off Dodgy!

Rob Kelly sent out a scout to watch Martin Butler play against Grimsby not so long ago for Walsall, and it was reported that he was very impressed with the player. High sources say that he may well make a formal bid for the striker when Mandaric gets appointed on Thursday. Moreover, Matty Holland is still Number one target for the foxes chief. But Mandaric will only give Kelly £3mil to spend, so Kelly has been told to spend wisely, unlike Palace boss and former city boss Peter Taylor. Hopefully Akinbiyi isn't on Kelly's shortlist.

Not sure about Butler, didn't he score his first goal in 2 months for them on Monday night? He is a big striker that we need though...

He'd be fantastic, but theres more chance of me rejecting a pie for some salad.

thats the end of that fecker then. **** fulham better do balti pies. i bet its a ll caviar and prawn sandwiches. will suit some of our support down to the ground

enoch the giant scored against the cov scum last night. thought id share that ;)

thats the end of that fecker then. **** fulham better do balti pies. i bet its a ll caviar and prawn sandwiches. will suit some of our support down to the ground

I hope so. i didnt get a pie at Colchester on saturday, so I need to make up for it tonight. :icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69