The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

That is the deal exclusively with that club, negotiated badly. Does not mean to say he would do it here.

I think the fact luton messed him up so badly, not giving him transfer money and selling his best players he had to get one back at the club, He wanted to leave a long time ago, but he couldn't find the right club to go to,

i think the main fact he rejected Leicester is mainly because of money and transfer money, if he had come he wouldnt have got a bit kitty to spend and we were on the same level of debt as many clubs in this league untill MM came and if he hadn't come we would have been in real big trouble, i think now we have the resources and if newell does come here i think he would be successful with the experience he has and the money given to him to spend.

he had a good talented squad at luton untill he had to sell them because the board wanted pay some of the debts the club has.

I think the fact luton messed him up so badly, not giving him transfer money and selling his best players he had to get one back at the club, He wanted to leave a long time ago, but he couldn't find the right club to go to,

i think the main fact he rejected Leicester is mainly because of money and transfer money, if he had come he wouldnt have got a bit kitty to spend and we were on the same level of debt as many clubs in this league untill MM came and if he hadn't come we would have been in real big trouble, i think now we have the resources and if newell does come here i think he would be successful with the experience he has and the money given to him to spend.

he had a good talented squad at luton untill he had to sell them because the board wanted pay some of the debts the club has.

number1- if he was that bothered about getting in new players to replace the sold ones, why the hell is he pocketing 10% rather than spenind it on new players?

number2- he never rejected leicester

Unbelievable story, really

After all that shite he came out with about "money disappearing from the game"

What a complete hypocrite

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2038943,00.html
Exactly, even if he was doing it legally and in the open he was still pocketing money that belonged to the club.

Although, I have to say it's a great incentive by the club. If RK was to get 10% of all players sold, he might try harder to make them more valuable. But the flip side is that it is too tempting for a manager to keep selling players.

No surpirse that Newell sold his best players is it if he was getting 10% of the kitty :102:

Newell's just go down in my estimation. However, the club gave him an opportunity which he took with it being above law.

I see one of my tips for the Milan Revolution, Andy Cole is off Brum on loan till the end of the season.

LCFC Rumours:

The manager next season won't be Newal (spelling), it will be Keegan, I have inside information that confirms this.

Next, LCFC will try and bring in out of favour Premiership striker Teddy Sheringham, as WHU are on the way down anyway, teddy feels that Leicester are about to shoot back up so he wants to join in on Millan's plans.

They will try and bring in another experienced striker in the form of Robbie Fowler, although he is more likely to join the MSL next season.

Also expect Hinkley United to become a feeder club to Leicester when Millan's plan starts to work.

Leicester will swoop for seasoned striker Neil Mellor. Expect this move to happen in the summer when Millan and KEEGAN are in charge of LCFC.

Keegan would be immense, but utter shit rumours IMO

Waste of time even thinking about it......But wouldn't it be wonderful?

That would be ok though.....Although our Academy seems fairly strong at present too.

He didnt reject us, the post was never offered to him

oh ok my bad, i thought he reject us to sign a new contract with Luton and he was using us to get to that new contract.

What actually happened after the 2 interviews he had with leicester city??

oh ok my bad, i thought he reject us to sign a new contract with Luton and he was using us to get to that new contract.

What actually happened after the 2 interviews he had with leicester city??

...Everybody went home for lashings of ginger beer, hurrah :102:

We never offered him the job because it was clear that he was going to reject it if we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710