The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Any chance of getting him on loan, would be nice to see oster and levi on the wings!!

Not a rumour but I noticed Barnard at Spurs his back after injury,looked a good prospect when last seen

Not a rumour on the playing side but never the less.

LCFC are looking to sell Belvoir Drive and relocate the training ground to Loughborough. They have talked with the Uni over some land and also looked at sites elsewhere within L'boro including L'boro FC/RFC's ground. There is a sticking point, Belvoir Drive can only current in the planning permission be used for recreational use and the interested parties are currently only house developers.

Not a rumour on the playing side but never the less.

LCFC are looking to sell Belvoir Drive and relocate the training ground to Loughborough. They have talked with the Uni over some land and also looked at sites elsewhere within L'boro including L'boro FC/RFC's ground. There is a sticking point, Belvoir Drive can only current in the planning permission be used for recreational use and the interested parties are currently only house developers.

That's a rumour I first heard over a year ago.

8 of the starting 11 from saturday have been told that they will gone in the summer, Fryatt wont't play again this season due to lack of confidence. Rumour from the training ground.

8 of the starting 11 from saturday have been told that they will gone in the summer, Fryatt wont't play again this season due to lack of confidence. Rumour from the training ground.

Brilliant management technique if true.

When i heard it i actually thought which 3?

I came up with Hume, Kisnorbo and Henderson. The rest can take a running jump.

Fryatt wont't play again this season due to lack of confidence.

Ahhh, what a shame, I wish I could earn the money he gets and not have to do my job, because I don't really feel up to it today, I'm not too sure I can play this week, I might not score, my confidence has taken a knock, perhaps I could have another go next week when I've been out with the lads a few times and got legless and had a few more pies, maybe I could have a few days on a pedallo with Freddie, do me the world of good.

GET A FECKIN GRIP YOU FAT CNUT If you're not up for it then GET THE FECK OUTA HERE!

I hate overpaid primadonnas :098: :098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610