The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

8 of the starting 11 from saturday have been told that they will gone in the summer, Fryatt wont't play again this season due to lack of confidence. Rumour from the training ground.
Now that's my kinda rumour, lovely stuff Drew, kick the bastards out

I hate it when people have a rant because of a rumour that's probably completely made up :icon_wink

So do I , but I just had a week off and felt the need to let off some steam. :biggrin:

It would explain the lack of enthusiasm on the pitch.

Fryatt believes that he is injured and can't play, from what i have been told this is just a confidence issue.

He was superb at Fulham....

Lots of them were superb at Fulham, and Villa et al. It's just against the teams that matter that they all play like wankers.

From Football-Rumours...

LCFC RUMOURS.

Mandaric did meet Mike Newell today (Monday) in London, before flying back to Belgrade. Obviously what was discussed is open to debate. But according to my source the word coming out of the Walkers is that Newell is very much in Mandaric's plans and could even be the new manager before their next game at Stoke on 31st March.

Milan Mandaric has told Kelly and Stowell that come the end of the season both will be handed their P45's along with 14 players.

Leicester City Rumours

According to my source (works at the training ground) Newell to be new manager during the summer. Currently being monitored are Kevin Nicholls, Sol Davis, JL Samuel, Lee Hendrie, Dejan Stefanovic, Svetoslav Todorov, Jamal Campbell-Ryce, David Thompson, Danny Murphy, Izale McLeod, Jason Roberts and Lee Camp.

Im also led to believe there will be more than a few leaving the Walkers. Johansson and Tiatto will leave on free's. According to my source Henderson is still being tracked by Villa, Kisnorbo impressed Coleman of Fulham earlier in the season and a summer move is deffo on and Hume has been watched several Times somewhat surprisingly by a Man City scout. Alot of the rest of the squad will be surplass to requirements in the summer including Douglas, Kenton, McCarthy, Hughes, Hammond and the four loanees.

Celtic's Biggest Summer Ever

Outs:

McManus-1million (Leicester)

But we don't have 14 players out of contract in the summer. And it would be foolish - and bad business to pay up all their contracts leaving us to sign virtually a whole new squad.

Isn't journalism wonderful :biggrin:

There is a rumour on another forum that Kisnorbo is off to Birmingham in the Summer. :102: :102: :icon_roll

There is a rumour on another forum that Kisnorbo is off to Birmingham in the Summer. :102: :102: :icon_roll

He'll be a busy lad ..... that's at least 3 clubs he's going to be playing for next season.

From the BBC. :eek: :icon_eek: :102:

Luton fans have turned on ex-boss Mike Newell after finding out he allegedly bagged 10% of transfer fees received during his tenure. (Various)

Imo Luton Are Just Fcukkkkkkkkked :)

Please Milan dont let him come here. I'd rather stick with Kelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710