The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Taken from the Rumours website:

LCFC RUMOURS.

This is true unlike most posts on here. Mandaric did meet Mike Newell today (Monday) in London, before flying back to Belgrade. Obviously what was discussed is open to debate. But according to my source the word coming out of the Walkers is that Newell is very much in Mandaric's plans and could even be the new manager before their next game at Stoke on 31st March.

Leicester City Rumours

According to my source (works at the training ground) Newell to be new manager during the summer. Currently being monitored are Kevin Nicholls, Sol Davis, JL Samuel, Lee Hendrie, Dejan Stefanovic, Svetoslav Todorov, Jamal Campbell-Ryce, David Thompson, Danny Murphy, Izale McLeod, Jason Roberts and Lee Camp.

Im also led to believe there will be more than a few leaving the Walkers. Johansson and Tiatto will leave on free's. According to my source Henderson is still being tracked by Villa, Kisnorbo impressed Coleman of Fulham earlier in the season and a summer move is deffo on and Hume has been watched several Times somewhat surprisingly by a Man City scout. Alot of the rest of the squad will be surplass to requirements in the summer including Douglas, Kenton, McCarthy, Hughes, Hammond and the four loanees,

i should have put in under football-rumours.com but i couldnt be arsed looking for the thread. hmmmm interesting bunch of rumours.

Taken from the Rumours website:

LCFC RUMOURS.

This is true unlike most posts on here. Mandaric did meet Mike Newell today (Monday) in London, before flying back to Belgrade. Obviously what was discussed is open to debate. But according to my source the word coming out of the Walkers is that Newell is very much in Mandaric's plans and could even be the new manager before their next game at Stoke on 31st March.

Leicester City Rumours

According to my source (works at the training ground) Newell to be new manager during the summer. Currently being monitored are Kevin Nicholls, Sol Davis, JL Samuel, Lee Hendrie, Dejan Stefanovic, Svetoslav Todorov, Jamal Campbell-Ryce, David Thompson, Danny Murphy, Izale McLeod, Jason Roberts and Lee Camp.

Im also led to believe there will be more than a few leaving the Walkers. Johansson and Tiatto will leave on free's. According to my source Henderson is still being tracked by Villa, Kisnorbo impressed Coleman of Fulham earlier in the season and a summer move is deffo on and Hume has been watched several Times somewhat surprisingly by a Man City scout. Alot of the rest of the squad will be surplass to requirements in the summer including Douglas, Kenton, McCarthy, Hughes, Hammond and the four loanees,

i should have put in under football-rumours.com but i couldnt be arsed looking for the thread. hmmmm interesting bunch of rumours.

A poster on Rivals is claiming Newell will be Manager, just no confirmation as to whether it will be immediately or in the summer.

This is my first post. I am a freelance journalist (and also a City fan of longstanding - but one who has never 'signed up to any Forums - until now !).
Today, I was covering the Luton v Ipswich game for the Ipswich evening paper - and had chance to talk to Brian Stein (the Luton caretaker manager) immediately after the game. We obviously mainly talked about the Kenilworth Road triumph for the Tractor Boys; but Stein 'let slip' an amazing comment about Mike Newell (who he is still very close to) - apparently Mandaric contacted Newell yesterday (Friday) and has set up a meeting with him on Monday (at an unknown location) TO DISCUSS THE CITY MANAGERS JOB. Stein told me that Newell is uncertain if that means that Mandaric wants to discuss an IMMEDIATE offer - or one in the Summer. Mandaric did say though, that Rob Kelly's job is "on the line - depending on results" - and implying that today's game with QPR was "crucial" !
I've only just seen the City result (I've just filed my Ipswich match report), but I would think Mandaric is a busy man tonight, weighing up his options !

just to back this chaps post up here what he's put :icon_wink

I filed my story with both news agencies at 18:10; normally, copy deadline for the Sunday nationals is 19:00; so, I was surprised not to find anything, at least in the 2 'redtops' I expected it to be in (I've always managed to get stories in them, in the past). I contacted both agencies - apparently, because of the 5 Nations, all Sunday's had brought football deadlines forward by 30 minutes - the agencies placed my story at 18:45 - I missed the 'slot'.
A great pity - but don't despair, it's likely to be in one of the Daily's in the next couple of days - I have it from one Sports sub-editor that he plans to run it on Tuesday - the day after Mandaric's meeting with Newell. I think he wants to see if there are any outcomes - and (to be honest) to find out IF the meeting went ahead

whats this rivals site?? i don't think i've been on that before, has anyone got the link??

That's cos we're all metric now.

Should have done a Leroy Litre joke

well i already have it :P

this is a rumour thread about football and not about i walk or why i walk that why :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710