The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Just saw the fanfc link saying "Leicester eye deal for on-loan Plymouth star" and was thinking Scott Sinclair, but no, it was just about Gallen again.

I think Scott Sinclair is a player we should try and bring in on loan for next season. Pretty sure Chelsea will want him to go out for at least another year.

Whats the chances of walcott coming to leicester???

Maybe i should start a rumour.... :-P

Last edited:

And Charlton, one of his first games at the club.

My Dad proclaimed him 'Man Of The Match' and that he'd score bagful of goals for us.

your dads not rob kelly is he?

I think it was actually - when he first came here he was injured and it was always claimed that he was never fully fit. don't get be wrong - i'm not 'bigging up' de Vries so much, rather belittling the hype that surrounds Fryatt. De Vries was our top scorer last season wasn't he? Despite being away on loan for the majority of the second half of it...

I have a friend who lives in Portsmouth and he said Redknapp was on there local tv last night saying todorov going to Leicester was a done deal and also stefanovic was close to follow as Portsmouth wern't going to offer him a new contract......Having said that my mate went to Reading to watch Portsmouth on sat and said we are welcome to Stefanovic as he kept given the ball away......do we need another one of these as we already have 11 of them

I have a friend who lives in Portsmouth and he said Redknapp was on there local tv last night saying todorov going to Leicester was a done deal and also stefanovic was close to follow as Portsmouth wern't going to offer him a new contract......Having said that my mate went to Reading to watch Portsmouth on sat and said we are welcome to Stefanovic as he kept given the ball away......do we need another one of these as we already have 11 of them

id take em both with open arms

I think it was actually - when he first came here he was injured and it was always claimed that he was never fully fit. don't get be wrong - i'm not 'bigging up' de Vries so much, rather belittling the hype that surrounds Fryatt. De Vries was our top scorer last season wasn't he? Despite being away on loan for the majority of the second half of it...

Says more about the rest of them than him, I think he finished with 9, with 4 coming in two games (spurs and blackpool if I remember correctly). So hardly prolific.

Gallon is probably the best that Rob Kelly could manage to attract to this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710