The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it is true about Fuller, decent striker at this level, and offers something very different to what we currently have, would be very pleased with this acquistion.

ive been told very much like you have ,this afternoon at training

Fuller was at training this afternoon, or you were and that's where you heard it?

Should be a good signing if we get him, but with our luck he'd no doubt revert to the injury prone state he was before!

Last edited:
But lots of people with the same story may be some hope with this one

Nothing substantial.

Isn't there a limit to the number of loan players we can have at any one time?

i think its 4? upto 8 through the season?

Clarke, Ferrera (Sp?) Adda... ATM

Are we still paying clarkes wages
send him back to sunderand if he cant play

Perhaps we should sue him as well for any wages that we've already paid him, the lazy fecker, lounging around in a hospital bed FFS

Nothing substantial.

Isn't there a limit to the number of loan players we can have at any one time?

i think its 4? upto 8 through the season?

Clarke, Ferrera (Sp?) Adda... ATM

and Fulop.... I believe you can only play 5 at any one time and seeing as the three mentioned above will never play for us i think we'll be fine in bringing in a few more.

Perhaps we should sue him as well for any wages that we've already paid him, the lazy fecker, lounging around in a hospital bed FFS

I know its harsh but he seems to have recoverd now and we all know he wont play for us again so send him back.

and Fulop.... I believe you can only play 5 at any one time and seeing as the three mentioned above will never play for us i think we'll be fine in bringing in a few more.

How could i forget Fulop? sorry

I know its harsh but he seems to have recoverd now and we all know he wont play for us again so send him back.

I've got absolutely no idea whether he'll be able to play for us, or anybody else, again.

How do you know so much about his prognosis?

I've got absolutely no idea whether he'll be able to play for us, or anybody else, again.

Just my general medical knowledge that people suffering 2 heart failures for no aparent reason probably shouldnt go back into a profession like football within 2 months:102:

Just my general medical knowledge that people suffering 2 heart failures for no aparent reason probably shouldnt go back into a profession like football within 2 months:102:

what if it was for an apparent, treatable reason?

Come on macky, you have your head screwed on, most of the time :033:. It's obvious the lad will not be playing another game for us, especially on this loan spell.

I doubt anyone could return from a double heart failure and compete in the second best league in England within a few months possibly years and more than likely never.

Come on macky, you have your head screwed on, most of the time :033:. It's obvious the lad will not be playing another game for us, especially on this loan spell.

I'm prepared to go as far as 'unlikely', it's very, very unlikely.

I doubt anyone could return from a double heart failure and compete in the second best league in England within a few months possibly years and more than likely never.

Like I said, I have no idea whether that's possible or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47