The Championship 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else watching to see who we might be up against in a couple of weeks.

On tonights performance we shouldn't be worried by either of these - as long as we get past Watford that is!

On tonights performance we shouldn't be worried by either of these - as long as we get past Watford that is!
I agree. Both teams, from what I saw, seemed to go full to leather at it but with no real invention or subtlety. They seemed to just slog eachother to submission with fouls galore, some of which were a bit nasty. Strange after all the challenges that went on that Murray injured himself and no Brighton player was involved.

Get past Watford and we should be able to beat either team. Brighton look favourites now for a trip to Wembley, but who knows. From both games so far there has been no clear team that looks ready for the Premier League.

Last edited:
Well Palace got through against.... sorry I can't spit it out.

Anyway Holloway now Wembley bound and no doubt will be coming out with his usual brand of interview such as this latest one

"People had said that I'd lost the dressing room but I know where it is, down the corridor on the left. What a load of rubbish. How many others teams have had wobbles? It's a joke." - Ian Holloway berates his critics after two Wilfred Zaha goals send his Crystal Palace side to Wembley for the Championship play-off final against Watford with a 2-0 win at Brighton.

Last edited:
Well Palace got through against.... sorry I can't spit it out.

Anyway Holloway now Wembley bound and no doubt will be coming out with his usual brand of interview such as this latest one

I've nearly drowned in my own piss after reading that quote.

Thought Brighton believed their own hype.

Best Zaha has played for a long time.

Let's see them do Watford.
Then next season Watford, under the maestro Zola, with no loanees get relegated (Evil chuckle......)

Thought Brighton believed their own hype.

Best Zaha has played for a long time.

Let's see them do Watford.
Then next season Watford, under the maestro Zola, with no loanees get relegated (Evil chuckle......)

I'd sooner see a Watford in the premier league without their loanees and under a transfer embargo unable to sign anyone else.

I'd sooner see a Watford in the premier league without their loanees and under a transfer embargo unable to sign anyone else.

I can't see it being enforced, perhaps me being cynical.

I can't root for any team managed by Holloway so I hope Watford win the final.

Can barely bring myself to watch the Championship Playoff Final. Still a bit too raw from the semi-final! Still painful.

Not to mention that I'd hate to see Watford go up with all of their loan players, but I never really liked Palace and hate Holloway even more... so very difficult to back either. I'd probably prefer Watford to go up, only from the perspective that they're likely to be more of a threat again next year. But with a whole new team, who knows.

Always a good game though, so can't miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669