Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jordi Gomez

Notts is somewhere where the sun hasn't got his hat on and has to hand-crank the internet, so I've done it for him.

And while we're talking about Notts, how many of you lazy ****ers remembered to wish him happy birthday yesterday? Not many, I'll wager. Lazy ****ers!

That would be the same lazy ****ers who didnt wish me a happy birthday a couple of weeks ago? :icon_lol:

That would be the same lazy ****ers who didnt wish me a happy birthday a couple of weeks ago? :icon_lol:

They've just got no appreciation of what it would be like without you and Chris in their lives!

They've just got no appreciation of what it would be like without you and Chris in their lives!
That's the second time in a week Notts have been referred to as Chris. How confusing!

I have, but sadly Cate's gift to me was repossessed along with my company car :icon_cry:

I have, but sadly Cate's gift to me was repossessed along with my company car :icon_cry:

I'll be thinking about that one all day.

You forgot to take it off??

Cate always loved mysteries. And in everything that came afterward, I could never stop thinking that maybe she loved mysteries so much that she became one - with apologies to John Green

Cate always loved mysteries. And in everything that came afterward, I could never stop thinking that maybe she loved mysteries so much that she became one - with apologies to John Green

If only Boc, if only..... :icon_bigg

"Closing in" on Ben Hamer

Sky Sports understands Leicester City are closing in on the signing of Charlton goalkeeper Ben Hamer.

Hamer is out of contract at The Valley and has yet to agree terms on a new deal.

The 26-year-old has impressed at Charlton since joining the club from Reading in the summer of 2011 and has established himself as one of the best young keepers outside the Premier League.

Premier League new-boys Leicester are now hoping to capitalise on Hamer's status as a free agent by luring him to the King Power Stadium.

Leicester are in the market for goalkeeping reinforcements, with doubts surrounding the future of Kasper Schmechiel, who has yet to agree a new deal and is out of contract this summer.

Foxes boss Nigel Pearson is thought to be an admirer of Hamer and is keen to bring him in even if Schmeichel ends up staying at the club as Pearson looks to add depth to his squad for next season back in the Premier League.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11684/9312797

Norwich and Fulham had good keepers that they may not be able to afford now they're relegated - I'm not normally a fan of picking off players from relegated teams for obvious reasons, but wouldn't mind us signing one of them up (especially Ruddy) if Kasper leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669