Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frazier Campbell at £1m would be a steal. He could easily get 10premier league goals and is quick and brave like nugent and vardy...no lumping it up tk the big man....

Leicester have made a £1m offer for Cardiff striker Fraizer Campbell, 26, and hope to seal a deal this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridgewell, Sidwell about the only recognisable names on the released list id look at but dont think they fit Pearsons mould. Hungry quality yoing player or older level headed player looking for one last crack, who can influence.....

Ridgewell, Sidwell about the only recognisable names on the released list id look at but dont think they fit Pearsons mould. Hungry quality yoing player or older level headed player looking for one last crack, who can influence.....

I could almost see Pearson going for Shola Ameobi...
George McCartney maybe? Think we could do with a left back but not sure Pearson will go for one.

Sidwell could be a good shout IMO. One of the main guys fighting relegation properly at FFC

Oof, Guily do Prado as well. GERRIMIN!!!

......... Not

Fraizer would be a great signing, I was hoping we might move for him when it was announced he had a clause to leave.

He has scored goals against the big teams, 16 goals in all competitions last season I think.

If Fraizer Campbell was the one striker we signed this summer I would be a bit disappointed.

He's a good striker, proven to score at the level we are heading into. Scored 16 goals for bottom of the league.

Fraizer would be a great signing, I was hoping we might move for him when it was announced he had a clause to leave.

So was I. Especially when it said he could be got for as little as £800k. Fits the brief exactly. Ex Man Utd, played for Nigel on loan at Hull and scored almost one goal every two games. If we can get him, along with the other signings so far, I think we'll have a terrific impact on the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669