Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonfox

I completely agree. I would like him to stay but wouldn't be too upset if he doesn't.

Lako42

Dont be greedy Mr Nugent, the unfortunate fact is that no other Prem team would be interested.

Miles Away

Dont be greedy Mr Nugent, the unfortunate fact is that no other Prem team would be interested.

I think there are plenty of teams.

Newcastle, for example, are crying out for a striker like Nugent.

Hope he stays, but wouldn't be surprised if he got a big offer elsewhere.

TornadoShaunUK

Don't see the worry in giving him a 3yr contract. At 29 he's got 3 years in him. The trouble is offering him good money and then getting immediately relegated could pose a problem so maybe the problem lies with clauses and such like that. It'd be a shame to lose him, he's not the best player in the squad, but he's the sort of player that clearly loves his football and always has a smile on his face, I think that's great for the team to have players like that. I think he is deceptively quick, is a great finisher and reads the game pretty well..

Brown Nose

Sounds like agent-generated bullshit to me. He'll sign for three years and I'm sure the club don't see this as a bad thing. It will just be the terms of the contract, maybe money based on appearances etc that will be being negotiated.

Lako42

What a surprise, he doesn't get the contract he wants and all of a sudden a host of top flight clubs are after him.

Agent bullshit

Micky

A good number of posters on FT would let him go. I wonder who they think we could replace him with?

fox58

Linked with Gareth Barry on TalkSport

drummindefender

I'm sure Everton would want him permanently and he would want to go there. That and the fact he would be on well over 40k (our absolute max I would imagine) means it is bull shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669