Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person who's a bit confused by us being repeatedly linked with strikers? I'm comfortable that Nugent/Ulloa/Vardy are able to lead the line appropriately, and Wood isn't an awful reserve to have.

Not that I'm complaining, it's just £5m+ could be better spent on the defence imo.

In the last couple of days we've been linked with two defenders and one striker.

Apparently Ipswich have turned down our bid of £8m and McGoldrick only has 10 months left on his contract. Well at least there is some good news.

Deeney mentioned, in an interview on TalkSport, that McCormack going for such a stupid fee has ruined the chances of players like him going to the premier league as Watford etc now expect more than that for players like him. It's a valid point.

Apparently Ipswich have turned down our bid of £8m and McGoldrick only has 10 months left on his contract. Well at least there is some good news.

Madness on both sides, if indeed the offer actually happened.

It's all madness. McCormack's transfer has literally shitted everything up. McGoldrick did well last season but his record is really inconsistent. £8m for someone who's out of contract next year is nuts IMO. That new for3$t striker is a good un . . . £5m is a lot of dough as well though so maybe this summer is the summer where it all changes and prices have risen.

My mate who is David McGoldrick's cousin just said that his Uncle (David's dad) has just told him that he was chatting to his son (David) who said that Leicester had put an 8m bid in for him and that it was "in the balance"...

So the rumour was at least true although we know little more than we already did.

I hope to god this doesn't work and is another ploy by Pearson to sign someone off the radar

No McGoldrick today for Ipswich. Has a 'dead leg' supposedly :icon_roll

Lolz...a dead leg? That sort of shit injury reminds me of when my mate used the Champ Manager editor to change injury names to more pathetic excuses. Alan Shearer was injured for 8 months with itchy scrot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669