Speculation The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have Bamba back in a second. Along with Yakubu the most entertaining player City have had in ages.

If Alex Bruce can play in the premier league...big Sol certainly can.

If Alex Bruce can play in the premier league...big Sol certainly can.

Using the same logic, most of the human race can ;) but yeah, the idea the premiership is full of amazing perfect players is bollocks.

Who says the top flight is full of perfect amazing players? The point is that it is full of players who are significantly better than those in the second division, which is why don't play in that league.

I can't say I agree that Moore has made errors in the way that Bamba did, but even if that were the case he at least has the excuse of being a young lad who is learning the game. As for your pretence that you don't know what is meant by the descriptor 'bomb scare', the implication inherent in the word is quite clear.

Who says the top flight is full of perfect amazing players? The point is that it is full of players who are significantly better than those in the second division, which is why don't play in that league.

I can't say I agree that Moore has made errors in the way that Bamba did, but even if that were the case he at least has the excuse of being a young lad who is learning the game. As for your pretence that you don't know what is meant by the descriptor 'bomb scare', the implication inherent in the word is quite clear.

It's a lovely phrase, like calling him a right terrorism threat.

I'm not asking anybody to like the phrase, since I don't care, although I'd suggest offence at something so innocuous is misplaced.

Last edited:

I can't say I agree that Moore has made errors in the way that Ba
mba did, but even if that were the case he at least has the excuse of being a young lad who is learning the game. As for your pretence that you don't know what is meant by the descriptor 'bomb scare', the implication inherent in the word is quite clear.

I wouldn't say it is full of significantly better players, there's a fair few significantly better players but there are a lot of lower half players who are what is seen as championship standard.

Moore has made many mistakes that have needed Morgan to rescue us from, and Moore has rescued Morgan a number of times.

As for the bombscare thing...nah, it's bollocks.

It's a completely innocuous expression, but please don't let that get in the way of being offended.

QPR and West Ham have put in offers for Valbuena, according to Skysports (quoting L'Equipe). OK, we don't have the London advantage, but making an offer won't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669