The enigma of Kaebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he hasn't really had a slight chance, everyone saying he is good, he didnt have much time in the watford match, except set up de vries for his goal and come back to cover chambers and make a great tackle, i think he at least deserves a good run in the first team to show what he can do and then we can decide on all him shite or saying he is good enough for the team, so i hope he makes it in the team for saturday.

I haven't seen Kaebi play, but he is one of the most intriguing players that we have had for a while. Nobody says that he is,"OK". He is either the saviour of the club and should have a team built around him, or else he is not fit to be seen upon the lowliest non league ground.
Let optimism rule, and get the saviour of World football into the team on Saturday!

i'm suprised he hasn't had a sniff with megson in charge, he can play defence so surely there is space for him. you can be sure that if he did leave us he'd turn out to be a good player while maybury squeezes back into the starting 11

For an international player with world cup experience and over 50 caps to leave the club having only played 10 minutes of football would seem totally ludicrous. Hence I fully expect it to happen.

Last edited:
Given the posted article, i think we might see him as a forward in a 433 formation at home.

He has been used as a offensive midfielder in Persepolis, another possibility? I would like to see Kaebi on the pitch against Scunnythorpe.

Well, as someone pointed out earier he isnt in the reserves team for tonight, and he hasnt got an injury has he, Iran arent playing today,so what other reason would there be for him not being in the reserves squad other then hes gonna be included in the scunthorpe match?

Well, as someone pointed out earier he isnt in the reserves team for tonight, and he hasnt got an injury has he, Iran arent playing today,so what other reason would there be for him not being in the reserves squad other then hes gonna be included in the scunthorpe match?

Megson thinks he's shite?

Last edited:
Surely he can't be *that* good. Allen didn't play him, Beaglehole didn't play him, Smegson hasn't played him - coincidence I think not.

I like the comment by a reader at the end

" Your Views
Its a shame he hasnt been given a go but how can you change a team that won 2-0 away from home?"

Because winning away to Sheff Weds shows that we are now world-beaters......

i was totally wrapped up in all the hype over this lad when he came, dreaming of our promotion season stemming from a rapid little iranian on the wing. you tube must have just scraped his best bits together and portrayed him as an exciting, attacking full back when in reality he may be rubbish. i still hope he gets his chance in the team though because the system we play under megson is perfect for attacking full backs which is what we believe he is.

i was totally wrapped up in all the hype over this lad when he came, dreaming of our promotion season stemming from a rapid little iranian on the wing. you tube must have just scraped his best bits together and portrayed him as an exciting, attacking full back when in reality he may be rubbish. i still hope he gets his chance in the team though because the system we play under megson is perfect for attacking full backs which is what we believe he is.

Thats exactly what i was like, i went one step further though and got his name on the back of my shirt :icon_roll:icon_conf , i still believe he is not just another crap player, a lot of iranians on the internet seem to think a lot of him, and they believe that the iranian manager who dropped him to the bench was wrong to do that.

Last edited:
my plan in the summer was to wait and see if hes any good and if so, id get kaebi 13 on the back of my away shirt. he better start playing or ill have to change my plans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669