The even newer Things Pissing You Off thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Dessie is right, I can be hard on Americans but the fact is I choose to live here, and barring a cottage in the cotswalds, I have very little interest in living in England, especially a city like Leicester.

America has been kind to me and the standard of living and educational opportunities can't be overstated.

Yes, Dessie is right, I can be hard on Americans but the fact is I choose to live here, and barring a cottage in the cotswalds, I have very little interest in living in England, especially a city like Leicester.

America has been kind to me and the standard of living and educational opportunities can't be overstated.
You're supposed to be pissed off in this thread :icon_wink

Today I have found out I am intolerant to people with food intolerances.

I was in a hotel recently and stood next to a lady ordering her food at the bar. She ordered Scampi but it couldn't be cooked in nut oil. Fair enough.
She then went on to explain she couldn't have any of the accompanying dips, salad or even a slice of lemon as she was intolerant to anything not cooked.

Saw her the next day when checking out and her face had gone all puffy. I chuckled.

I'm a bad person!

uphill gardener

I've never been able to make any sense of that term. We used to have a garden with a steep slope, but I've never took it up the hoop. 'Chutney ferret' is another bummery euphemism that baffles me as well. What the **** do they mean? Who dreams these things up?

Bleeding Aussies!!
Cant believe how bias they are in favour of Roger Federer.
Andy Murray and him are slogging it out for a place in the Australian Open Final. Now in the 5th and final set and they are cheering like Federer was a home grown Aussie. Its on BBC1 now having been on BBC2 till now
Come on Murray stuff Federer and put two fingers up to the frigging Aussies.

Well done Andy!!!
6-2 to Murray in the final set. First time Andy has beaten Federer in a Grand Slam.

**** off you Aussies, although they seem to be cheering Murray now.
Chance for another Grand Slam win on Sunday now for Andy.

Last edited:
Bleeding Aussies!!
Cant believe how bias they are in favour of Roger Federer.
Andy Murray and him are slogging it out for a place in the Australian Open Final. Now in the 5th and final set and they are cheering like Federer was a home grown Aussie. Its on BBC1 now having been on BBC2 till now
Come on Murray stuff Federer and put two fingers up to the frigging Aussies.

Murray wins 6-4, 6-7, 6-3, 6-7, 6-2!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/jan/25/andy-murray-roger-federer-live

Well done Andy!!!
6-2 to Murray in the final set. First time Andy has beaten Federer in a Grand Slam.

**** off you Aussies, although they seem to be cheering Murray now.
Chance for another Grand Slam win on Sunday now for Andy.

Probably a bit naive but do they not cheer for whatever makes the game last longer? The fans want to see an epic 5 setter (which they got), hence why they cheered on Federer more in two sets he eventually won.

It happens at Wimbledon as well when Murray isn't playing.

Probably a bit naive but do they not cheer for whatever makes the game last longer? The fans want to see an epic 5 setter (which they got), hence why they cheered on Federer more in two sets he eventually won.

It happens at Wimbledon as well when Murray isn't playing.

I do believe that people who cheer are thick. Ruins sport so it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669