The F A Cup 2011-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went it was fantastic, Lloyd Kerry's goal was absolutely brilliant. The first half was pretty drab before the sending off, but the second half was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Hinckley deserved to win, Tamworth were poor, really didn't impress me.

Lavery was immense, the two centre mids got stuck in well but I feel their problem will be that they rely too much on Andre Gray. He is really the only one who looks like he could come up with something special.

I went it was fantastic, Lloyd Kerry's goal was absolutely brilliant. The first half was pretty drab before the sending off, but the second half was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Hinckley deserved to win, Tamworth were poor, really didn't impress me.

Lavery was immense, the two centre mids got stuck in well but I feel their problem will be that they rely too much on Andre Gray. He is really the only one who looks like he could come up with something special.

I was there and it was more entertaining than anything I've seen at Leicester this season. The ref lost control a bit but to be honest it made for an entertaining game. I was surprised by the crowd trouble. I've seen it get heated between Hinckley and Nuneaton fans when I've been in the past but I didn't expect there to be much of a rivalry between Hinckley and Tamworth. I know the two towns are close but it never crossed my mind that there might be any trouble.

Full draw - games to be played on the weekend of 3 and 4 December

Salisbury v Port Vale or Grimsby
Plymouth or Stourbridge v Stevenage
Sheffield United v Torquay United
Colchester United v Swindon Town
Chelmsford City v Macclesfield Town
Leyton Orient v Bournemouth or Gillingham
Crawley Town v Redbridge or Oxford City
Luton Town v Cheltenham Town
Fleetwood Town v Yeovil Town
Brentford v Cambridge United or Wrexham
Bradford City v AFC Wimbledon or Scunthorpe
Shrewsbury Town v Rotherham United
Dagenham & Redbridge or Bath City v Exeter City or Walsall
Barnet v Milton Keynes Dons
Gateshead v Hinckley United or Tamworth
Sheffield Wednesday v Maidenhead United or Aldershot Town
Sutton United v Notts County
Preston North End or Southend United v Oldham Athletic
AFC Totton v Bristol Rovers
Charlton Athletic v Carlisle United

Last edited:
I listened to the second half of the Hinckley game yesterday (excellent Radio Leicester reception in Alfreton), I think the people around me must have wondered what was going on as I celebrated the Hinckley goals. Shame they couldn't hang on.
The bloke doing the excellent food in the away end at Alfreton is a Leicester fan, and there were a few other Leicester fans there too.

If Hinckley win their replay I'll probably go to Gateshead.

2-0 to Charlton at FC Halifax.

Powelly heading towards the next round.

Heard Chris Powell on the radio giving a lot of praise for Nigel who he credits with helping him get where he is now with Charlton.

I do children's parties, weddings and bar mitzvahs

That's it. From now on I will always think of you as looking in real life like Adam Sandler doing his 'Wedding Singer' film.

oh dear

Tam'orth score in the last minute in the A5 derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572