The F A Cup 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the Wigan fans are throthing at the gash at the prospect of getting over priced trains etc to London to watch a ****ing Semi-final.

The FA can totally bollocks, I had hoped the ground would be half empty to visually confrim to utter Twatness of the decision to hold Semi Finals at Wembley.

****s

Saddly they can't even waste their money on trains as the last one to Wigan leaves at something like 19:15 - Even more excellent planning by the FA!

Best thing will be how there are little to no corporate sponsors there. FA gives a ridiculous %age to sponsors but none of them have probably even heard of Wigan or Millwall let alone have the desire to go and watch them play so that section is going to be even more sparse than the Wigan end.

Saddly they can't even waste their money on trains as the last one to Wigan leaves at something like 19:15 - Even more excellent planning by the FA!

Best thing will be how there are little to no corporate sponsors there. FA gives a ridiculous %age to sponsors but none of them have probably even heard of Wigan or Millwall let alone have the desire to go and watch them play so that section is going to be even more sparse than the Wigan end.
A friend of mine works for a firm that has a box at Wembley. They cannot persuade anyone, staff or customers, to go to Millwall game, even though there's free booze and fodder.

So Wigan get to Wembley as many thought they would do once City decided they would give up on this season's competition. 2-0 against the not so mighty Millwall.
But Millwall would not be Millwall without another opportunity to extend their "no one likes us" tag

Fighting with each other at Wembley - not a total surprise really. Unless we believe the "it was West Ham fans in the Millwall end " story.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/fa-cup-millwall-fans-fight-stands-semi-final-182831642.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely tackle by Aguero today.

I know that he should never have lunged in like that, there's no place for tackles like that, but after watching all the replays, the commentators said it was unprovoked, they obviously chose to miss Luiz swinging an elbow into Agueros chest. I would probably have lashed out if someone elbowed me like that.

Where's Boc staying that technically, as per the rules of the game, it should be a red card...

I haven't seen any more of it than that short gif and it's impossible to be certain of anything from that. IAC did you notice my recent opinion that (?) Boateng's tackle was not worthy of a red card.

5:15pm kick off for the final.

once again, great for the traveling fans

So Wigan get to Wembley as many thought they would do once City decided they would give up on this season's competition. 2-0 against the not so mighty Millwall.
But Millwall would not be Millwall without another opportunity to extend their "no one likes us" tag

Fighting with each other at Wembley - not a total surprise really. Unless we believe the "it was West Ham fans in the Millwall end " story.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/fa-cup-millwall-fans-fight-stands-semi-final-182831642.html

The smiling Millwall twat who nicked the coppers hat has been arrested amongst others
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22163265

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673