The F A Cup 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you are saying but it's simply another game that already happens twice a year.

The FA Cup is much betther when underdog v giant imo.

I guess everyone wants different things.

I probably wouldn't sit down to watch Man City/Utd v Wigan, and certainly wouldn't if they're against Blackburn/Millwall.

I'll be willing the underdogs to win on cup final day.

Unless it's Millwall.

Actually you just made me realise how I don't want either Millwall or Blackburn to win it. The Blackburn fans are the least deserving bunch of ****s in the league and Millwall are just a general bunch of ****s.

I kind of like Wigan, but I don't know if it's because they're sympathetic or harmless. Been there twice. I hope they win it.

I kind of like Wigan, but I don't know if it's because they're sympathetic or harmless. Been there twice. I hope they win it.
Agreed. Also because they are our stand-ins since we couldn't be bothered

Actually you just made me realise how I don't want either Millwall or Blackburn to win it. The Blackburn fans are the least deserving bunch of ****s in the league and Millwall are just a general bunch of ****s.
Wigan it is then. I'm with you.

8,635 :icon_roll

8,635 :icon_roll

Yes and just reinforces what a joke the FA Cup now is.

The other semi final - Man City v Man u or Chelsea will attract some interest because of the rivalry of the teams - not because of the competition.

Blackburn v Millwall - I would have wanted to be paid a tidy little sum to have to watch that tripe. Millwall v Wigan - neutrals wouldn't cross the road to watch it.

Very very sad.

they must be struggling to sell tickets for Wigan-Millwall, I've had an email from the F.A. this morning, saying I can buy up to 4 tickets for the match

I'm sure the Wigan fans are throthing at the gash at the prospect of getting over priced trains etc to London to watch a ****ing Semi-final.

The FA can totally bollocks, I had hoped the ground would be half empty to visually confrim to utter Twatness of the decision to hold Semi Finals at Wembley.

****s

I'm sure the Wigan fans are throthing at the gash at the prospect of getting over priced trains etc to London to watch a ****ing Semi-final.

The FA can totally bollocks, I had hoped the ground would be half empty to visually confrim to utter Twatness of the decision to hold Semi Finals at Wembley.

****s
I said something similar to my mate yesterday. Not in those words, mind.

If Sunday's match is sold out will that vindicate the decision to hold semi-finals at Wembley?

No, I will only acknowledge the outcomes that confrim my own, more important opinion.

That sounds like a Margaret Thatcher quote. Are you sure you're in the right tread?:icon_wink

I even quoted her speech defect (spoken shite) in the form of a spelling mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669