The future of Yann Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

On one of his brief appearances for us, I thought he brought something different to the game.
He could actually win a header AND direct it towards one of our team.

And against the Boro he scored a cracker.

H T B

Quote from Chris "We will see whenever he is ready to come into the squad but it won't be Saturday [against Brighton] for sure."

So who are we playing?
Also, adding for sure on the end, has he been listening to Svengali too much? (Or has somebody got their quotes wrong?)

Ike O'Noclassed

Quote from Chris "We will see whenever he is ready to come into the squad but it won't be Saturday [against Brighton] for sure."

So who are we playing?
Also, adding for sure on the end, has he been listening to Svengali too much? (Or has somebody got their quotes wrong?)

Brighton foreshore ....

brighton-5.jpg

Si Nick

I wonder if the caller to the moan in or was it after the game on Saturday who suggested moving Sven upstairs & bringing Powell back as manager would have re-considered today

indierich06

I wonder if the caller to the moan in or was it after the game on Saturday who suggested moving Sven upstairs & bringing Powell back as manager would have re-considered today

People who suggest this are worse than the people who are calling for his head. There's absolutely no merit to the idea at all, if they think someone could do a better job than Sven, then just come out and say it. Why would it help to have him moved 'upstairs' (whatever the **** that means), pay him a load of cash to do nothing, and get someone else on the books to do his job for him. FFS, our fans make me despair sometimes.

Biffa Bacon

People who suggest this are worse than the people who are calling for his head. There's absolutely no merit to the idea at all, if they think someone could do a better job than Sven, then just come out and say it. Why would it help to have him moved 'upstairs' (whatever the **** that means), pay him a load of cash to do nothing, and get someone else on the books to do his job for him. FFS, our fans make me despair sometimes.

It is a stupid idea but I think that the Thais see Sven as part of their Thai football development plan and would try to keep him in some capacity if they decided to change manager, it isn't all about Leicester for these guys.

Keeping Sven as DoF would seriously limit the candidates to take over but since he isn't going anywhere anytime soon all of the discussions are a waste of time.

Macky

Gruntled Member

When I listen to these ****tards, I have a mental image of somebody sat naked in their own filth smearing shit on the walls, mainly surviving on a diet of dead flies that they find on their windowsill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670