The future of Yann Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to Stinger he's been told by Sven, along with Moreno, he as no future at the club

Last edited:
au revoir comrade
et pas bon soldat.
J'aime pas ton attitude, sauf un seul but de penalty il n'a pas fait d'autres fautes.
On a jamais vu le vrai Yann...:icon_cry:

Vive le Yann (somewhere else) et au revoir!!

J'aime pas ton attitude, sauf un seul but de penalty il n'a pas fait d'autres fautes.
On a jamais vu le vrai Yann...:icon_cry:

Vive le Yann (somewhere else) et au revoir!!

I certainly would have liked to see the real Yann :icon_lol: (whoops - did I say that outloud? :icon_redf)

Thread should be re-titled the futureless Yann Kermogant. Belated singled out and punished for the penalty shoot out. And rightly so.

Thread should be re-titled the futureless Yann Kermogant. Belated singled out and punished for the penalty shoot out. And rightly so.

Berated?

Personally I think the main reason he's got no future with us because he's not very good. Could be naive of me, but Sven did say the bloke did have the summer to show how good he is.

For trying something, in one game, that didn't happen to work? Really?

Absolutely - its the sort of story line that adds to the rich texture of a club's history......."and he never played again" etc. In fact of course there's more to it than that .As Fitz points out - he's just not very good either.

I'm afraid that by the end of the season we might be saying the same about a few of the crop that Sven has brought in for this season - hopefully we'll be saying that from the vantage point of the Premier League.

Absolutely - its the sort of story line that adds to the rich texture of a club's history......."and he never played again" etc. In fact of course there's more to it than that .As Fitz points out - he's just not very good either.

I'm afraid that by the end of the season we might be saying the same about a few of the crop that Sven has brought in for this season - hopefully we'll be saying that from the vantage point of the Premier League.

I'm certain that every player that Sven has bought in is better than we had and are very good. Whether he can get them playing well as a team remains to be seen, though of anyone can, I would put money on him being able to.

I'm certain that every player that Sven has bought in is better than we had and are very good. Whether he can get them playing well as a team remains to be seen, though of anyone can, I would put money on him being able to.

Did you have in mind any particularly sum of money Beighton?

On one of his brief appearances for us, I thought he brought something different to the game.
He could actually win a header AND direct it towards one of our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669