The Hungarian Wingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was good to see 3 points against Covsum which is always a nice thing, it was good to see a balance team and a real midfield out there, i didnt see the team but from what i have read and heard it was a great team performance, we have a complete balance team at the moment which is really good

We need to invest in more players because between now and then end of the season players will get injured, banned, and dip out of form we need to have the right cover for them which is highly important, i dont want to come to that suitation where if one of wingers get injured we have to player a right back or left back in midfield,

The wingers have done well and made a difference both at a fairly young age, if they keep this up they will be staying here for a while, lets hope Fulop does come back and can help these two with english and the older shoulder for them.

I believe Holloway has stated that his intention this week to ship out some of the shite and bring in more players.

the magic Magyrs...

do we have the option to buy or what?

Is that a definite? What's to stop a Premier League side out-bidding us for them?

It will be like Saga at Southampton. We will have first dibs at £Xk, and if we don't bid by a deadline it will be open season, otherwise they will accept the bid and if they want to come here we get them.

It will be like Saga at Southampton. We will have first dibs at £Xk, and if we don't bid by a deadline it will be open season, otherwise they will accept the bid and if they want to come here we get them.

So if they tear up the Championship in the remainder of this season, and a decent Premier League side lets it be known that they want them, then they will tell us to go take a hike and be off to wherever they want :102:

So if they tear up the Championship in the remainder of this season, and a decent Premier League side lets it be known that they want them, then they will tell us to go take a hike and be off to wherever they want :102:

Or we could sign them at the agreed rate, then punt them on the 30th August at a vastly inflated price :023:

My worry too....

Lets not get carried away, yes they had a good performance on saturday and if they keep it up and we treat them well here they will sign and we won't have any worries lets just hope they keep up the performance and continue where they left off on saturday

My worry too....

ollie/Milan has got them two sown up nice and tight no one can get them but us if we want them at the end of the loan ,cant go into details but its sorted

Last edited:
ollie/Milan has got them two sown up nice and tight no one can get them but us if we want them at the end of the loan ,cant go into details but its sorted

That's it then, they are as good as gone.

Missed an IMPORTANT point - he has TWO feet.

Umm not just height or whatever.
I was surprised to see Howard striking with both feet during the warm up.

I thought the rules had changed over the past 4 years and you were allowed only 1 left footed player and 10 right footed, 3 of which have to play on the left side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00