Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back. There's been no improvement really.

So I'll just contribute that Lorraine Kelly is likely to be the filthiest of the three. By a pretty wide margin I'd suspect.

Surprised how quiet it's been on the rumours front recently...

Sounds like we're still in the market for at least one, but no one being linked at the minute. Dennis Praet seemed like a legit link but it's gone quiet on that - I don't think he's signed for anyone else yet?

One thing I've found interesting in pre-season is how little Benkovic has been involved in the first team squad. Seems like he's behind Soyuncu in the pecking order, which I wasn't expecting. Maybe another loan move needed for Benkovic?

Surprised how quiet it's been on the rumours front recently...

Sounds like we're still in the market for at least one, but no one being linked at the minute. Dennis Praet seemed like a legit link but it's gone quiet on that - I don't think he's signed for anyone else yet?

One thing I've found interesting in pre-season is how little Benkovic has been involved in the first team squad. Seems like he's behind Soyuncu in the pecking order, which I wasn't expecting. Maybe another loan move needed for Benkovic?

he came back still injured from Euro U21s and so they are probably treating him lightly.

Avoid Sky/ all social media

Harry gets signed off sick by the doctor and the whole world goes into transfer meltdown

The rumour mill is literally in the grip of a drought. The wheel has rusted up, the wind has died down and the massive concrete wheel thingy in the middle has ground to a halt.
I literally haven't heard a good LCFC signings rumour since about May.

The rumour mill is literally in the grip of a drought. The wheel has rusted up, the wind has died down and the massive concrete wheel thingy in the middle has ground to a halt.
I literally haven't heard a good LCFC signings rumour since about May.
I think we have done all of our business the only thing will be a last minute deal if harry is sold. If man utd have not produced the readies by Wednesday then they can **** off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669