Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoid Sky/ all social media

Harry gets signed off sick by the doctor and the whole world goes into transfer meltdown

I think there's an 80% chance that he's off to Manchester this week.

Not wanting to be around during the City media day and squad photo day etc. seems more than coincidence. And Rodgers is extremely strict about coming into training.

Man Utd can't really afford not to sign him.

I think we have done all of our business the only thing will be a last minute deal if harry is sold. If man utd have not produced the readies by Wednesday then they can **** off!

I'd be amazed if we don't sign 2 or 3 more. We always do some late business.

Not wanting to be around during the City media day and squad photo day etc. seems more than coincidence. And Rodgers is extremely strict about coming into training.

Does seem dodgy to me.

To be fair though, him missing the media day makes sense from his and the club's perspective.

If Harry was in front of the media right now, they'd only be asking him about one thing.

From the clubs perspective, why would we allow that? If anything it's just going to unsettle the player more.

It's much easier to just keep him away for the day.

I can see one incoming, a winger type probably. I'd be surprised by more than that.

I think the Maguire window shuts earlier than the 8th, a week earlier perhaps. I don't think the club will risk, let alone want, deadline deals. Tbh, I think he's staying (says he grabbing the wooden kitchen table with both hands)

If we sell Maguire for ridiculous money I'd like us to go balls out for a marquee like Zaha and/or a mega forward/wideman from Europe that we shouldnt have any business buying..... I also think we should stick £40m on the lad McNeil from Burnley....
I think we are well stocked for defenders and can pick up a cheaper alternative than Dunk. We got Maguire and Evan's relatively cheaply and can do the same again.
If we add another x factor in the wide forwards position then we will give some teams a proper drilling this season....

Must have been to the water park at Twin Lakes and caught Norovirus :078:

Why is Harry 'furious' with us and not with Manchester United? Not our fault they won't pay the asking price!

If no pics come out of Harry training in a “nappy” I’ll be very disappointed in the likes of Jamie Vardy, Christian Fuchs and James Maddison

If we sell Maguire for ridiculous money I'd like us to go balls out for a marquee like Zaha and/or a mega forward/wideman from Europe that we shouldnt have any business buying..... I also think we should stick £40m on the lad McNeil from Burnley....
I think we are well stocked for defenders and can pick up a cheaper alternative than Dunk. We got Maguire and Evan's relatively cheaply and can do the same again.
If we add another x factor in the wide forwards position then we will give some teams a proper drilling this season....
Evans was the deal of the Century!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670