Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know enough about Celtic but i imagine the vultures (us) will be circling around their best players. Edouard, Ajer, McGregor, El Younoussi

I’m just reading bbc gossip. Would Cavani be a terrible shout for us as a bit of backup? Seems like he’d pass some good stuff onto Nacho as well...

I’m just reading bbc gossip. Would Cavani be a terrible shout for us as a bit of backup? Seems like he’d pass some good stuff onto Nacho as well...

Cavani would be a great shout. I can imagine Ricardo, Albrighton, Justin, Fuchs having a field day pinging the ball to him, and Gray and Barnes smashing the ball several feet from him or failing to release the ball to his well timed run, over and over.

Christ, I don't want to be mass buying from Celtic.

The Scottish league is a waste of time, and Celtic's failings in Europe only highlight that.

Ajer was being slated by their fans on Twitter last night too for his performances.

Christ, I don't want to be mass buying from Celtic.

The Scottish league is a waste of time, and Celtic's failings in Europe only highlight that.
We mass bought our coaching staff from Celtic...

“Leicester City fans have given manager Brendan Rodgers the green light to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard.” :icon lol:

what a shit rag.

“Leicester City fans have given manager Brendan Rodgers the green light to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard.” :icon lol:

what a shit rag.

Quotes from our good friends on Foxestalk

Pity they don't read this place instead:

"He's an overated show pony pub player, playing in a truly dreadful pub league and we shouldn't touch the hopeless feck with a bargepole" said one disheartened fan at the news.....

what a shit rag.

I did not know we could do that!!! Where's SuperScout. It's his time.

Mbeumo or Mbeu no?

16 goals, 7 assists for Brentford last season. Quick attacking player, 21 years old, good skill and flair.

I like him but I'd still prefer Benrahma or Pereira who played for WBA last season.
Mbeumo plays from the right cutting in on his left foot, Benrama plays on the right or 10, either look like they'd be good signings.

I thought West Brom has signed Pereira permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00