Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mbeumo plays from the right cutting in on his left foot, Benrama plays on the right or 10, either look like they'd be good signings.

I thought West Brom has signed Pereira permanently

You're right they have indeed. He'll be phenomenal next season imo.

Benrahma might have a significantly higher price tag than good ol' Byran. Still prefer the former but i guess it all depends on cash available and the price difference.

We’re not even in the odds. Shambles. Clearly small fry compared with Leeds

I reckon he'll stay at Barca. It's likely that this whole clause thing will be dragged out and no one would want to take the risk of signing him then wondering if they need to pay €700m once the clause thing is sorted.

I reckon he'll stay at Barca. It's likely that this whole clause thing will be dragged out and no one would want to take the risk of signing him then wondering if they need to pay €700m once the clause thing is sorted.
I don’t. I think Barca wouldn’t actually be that against moving on from him, not that they’d ever say that publicly.

Don't forget that FC Barcelona have their elections coming up soon - I very much doubt the the existing president is going to want to go into them as the man who let Messi go

This is the big chance to clear house of a lot of their aging stars then, if we're not in for Messi could we be in for Pique?

Brian Carey from Manchester United or Matt Elliott from Oxford.

Robertson was from Hull, Henderson was from Sunderland, Wan Bissaka from Palace.

good players can come from shit clubs

The socials are getting excitable as Wesley Fofana (who we've been linked with for several months) has just started following LCFC on Instagram. This sort of thing:

Puel to sell us a new centre back?

The socials are getting excitable as Wesley Fofana (who we've been linked with for several months) has just started following LCFC on Instagram. This sort of thing:

[MEDI A=twitter]1299062821288894464[/MEDIA]

I thought he was a winger, although sadly in an entirely different game. Still, he'd be a great acquisition for the Tigers.

Never heard of him but a quick Google and he seems the exact sort of player we go for, young and upcoming and also a position we could do with some more cover/competition.

Could also be Cags replacement after his inevitable transfer next summer or the following one.

Promising talent. Probably backup for Evans and Cags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00