Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not convinced by Vestegaard at all.

I like that he's big, strong and maybe a bit old school. But whenever I've seen him he's crap.

Also even though I think Bertrand is a very good signing, I'm not sure I want half of Southampton's defence.

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

I like that he's big, strong and maybe a bit old school. But whenever I've seen him he's crap.

Also even though I think Bertrand is a very good signing, I'm not sure I want half of Southampton's defence.

But we might be getting the really good half of Southampton's defence!?

I think he'll be a solid, if not spectacular signing - he wouldn't normally be signed as a first teamer/starter for us but give our injuries, it makes it a better signing and I thought he looked solid at the Euros too.

Don't forget Maguire and Robertson came to us and Liverpool after they got relegated and the went on to do OK.

The only negative I see from this is that it takes money away from a potential winger and we would have to sell before we could spend anything decent again.

He's an absolutely fantastic passer of the ball and he's very good in the air at both ends of the pitch. Look, he isn't Fofana but as squad player he will be a very good acquisition.

Like M17TT pointed out, half of Hull's defence was made of up of Maguire and Robertson....

now to use the connection to get Odegaard and Damsgaard.
I like this signing, Bertrand to stand them up and Vestergaard to jump above Cags and nod in a winner or two.

now to use the connection to get Odegaard and Damsgaard.
I like this signing, Bertrand to stand them up and Vestergaard to jump above Cags and nod in a winner or two.
You know that Ødegaard is Norwegian, right? Or did you suggest they are brothers? The gaard brothers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69