Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh feck off. You have as many opinions as anybody and don't hold back with them. ****ing bore.
:043: ****ing hell fella, who pissed on your chips?

And I don't 'begrudge' anyone theirs. Like I say, I just don't need to agree. Now, change your underpants, pop the dummy back in and go back to moralising. You were better at that than the pseudo anger.

I realised theres no point. You do you and I'll continue to do me. At least you seem to have learnt a new big word, so that's nice.
Filthy bastard

I realised theres no point. You do you and I'll continue to do me. At least you seem to have learnt a new big word, so that's nice.
Or you realised what you'd done and what you'd made yourself look like.

Listen precious, you calling anyone else a bore is akin to Jeremy Clarkson calling anyone else a bigoted ****flap. Keep playing supermod.

Or you realised what you'd done and what you'd made yourself look like.

Listen precious, you calling anyone else a bore is akin to Jeremy Clarkson calling anyone else a bigoted ****flap. Keep playing supermod.
Not sure what I've "supermodded" to be honest? Luckily I put no store whatsoever in what a bunch of people on an internet forum think of me, so I doubt I care much about what you think I look like.

Not sure what I've "supermodded" to be honest? Luckily I put no store whatsoever in what a bunch of people on an internet forum think of me, so I doubt I care much about what you think I look like.
You got awfully angry for someone who didn't care... bless.

I am still interested in what modding you think I've done.
But you don't care....
But you do because you're really cross!
But you don't care....
But you keep on checking in
But you don't care....
But you're interested to know more
But you....

Ad infinitum....

Like I say, go back to the high horse. It suited you.

Let's goooo!

Interesting it's someone new. Hopefully that's because they're newly available, rather than someone rushed because all out other enquiries have been bounced back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69