Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. This is a phrase with a definition that isn’t anything like how it’s been used so I’m quite impressed.
I usually going for ‘bang’ as in ‘he’s banged his business and ****ed them for 250 grand’

But the author was close, I see what they were getting at.

Isn't this guy the one that makes Maradona seem virtuous?

Talented player but a wild person. Not what we need.
I'm sure he'd love living in the countryside at Seagrave

Not altogether sure how we can be in "pole position" If we haven't even made a bid?

Oh well.

I'm not getting excited. Even if we do sign a winger he'll be injured in his first training session & be out for 2 months.

Some guff on social media saying we have all but completed the Neres deal for 20m (Euros I guess). Whether this is bollocks, I don't know but it is looking like he is the one.

A weird one. He seems like high maintenance

Maybe we need to think a bit differently.

Mahrez clearly left the position with a curse in 2018. Everyone that we've attempted to replace him with has been cast under a shitty spell.

Ghezzal is smashing it in Turkey. Under is smashing it in France. Even Gray is smashing it at Everton. Once released from the curse, they are free to be their true selves.

Even Praet has been affected by taking his 26 shirt. And even anyone who takes set pieces since (Maddison) has been cursed to be shit.

Maybe we need those Buddhist monks back to exorcise the Mahrez demon?

Maybe we need to think a bit differently.

Mahrez clearly left the position with a curse in 2018. Everyone that we've attempted to replace him with has been cast under a shitty spell.

Ghezzal is smashing it in Turkey. Under is smashing it in France. Even Gray is smashing it at Everton. Once released from the curse, they are free to be their true selves.

Even Praet has been affected by taking his 26 shirt. And even anyone who takes set pieces since (Maddison) has been cursed to be shit.

Maybe we need those Buddhist monks back to exorcise the Mahrez demon?
Retire the position?

Oh no, we already have.

He seems too flash for us, can't see our fans taking too him.

Id give it haf a dozen games before people call for Albrighton to play instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69