Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace being linked with a move for Soumare. If that happens the homesick rumours are clearly horseshit....

Maybe a few players are reluctant to leave because they are expecting BR to go and then they'll get a fresh start?

Then can we get some other feedback into them that they're a bit shit and would be best off ****ing off? Mainly applies to Vestergaard, but Perez fits there too.

Soyuncu, Soumare I could understand.

Then can we get some other feedback into them that they're a bit shit and would be best off ****ing off? Mainly applies to Vestergaard, but Perez fits there too.

Soyuncu, Soumare I could understand.
Perez was one of our best players against Saints. It all went to shit when we took him off.

Perez was one of our best players against Saints. It all went to shit when we took him off.
He was and it did. But that was much much more to do with our mentality (which needs to change and will never under Rodgers). And the ineffectual twat we brought on for him didn't help.

Isn't one of the problems with Perez his lack of fitness which means that he virtually never gets through 90 minutes?
I don't know to be fair. I haven't really thought about that but it would make sense as, you're right, he rarely makes it through a game.

I just think, on occasion, in the right games, we look better with him in the side. Don't get me wrong, he's had some shockers but sometimes he just tidies up and does the basic things really, really well.

Ben Jacobs says we're now willing to sell Fofana, and details of what it may take - still a while to go here I think!

Just to counter Mr Jacobs (who is full of shit)...

So, we're wiling to sell Fofana for less than £80m as long as any bid meets our £80+m valuation and Soumare who is homesick and wants to go to back to France will do so by signing for Crystal Palace.

Good times.
And this is precisely why it is best to ignore social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46