Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word you should concentrate on there is 'allegedly'. It's not the same anyway if a club has to buy him.
If Tilemans value is around £30 million now, then if he leaves on a free next summer then if his agent is any good then a good chunk of that would be given to Tilemans as wages, the only party to lose out is Leicester.

If Tilemans value is around £30 million now, then if he leaves on a free next summer then if his agent is any good then a good chunk of that would be given to Tilemans as wages, the only party to lose out is Leicester.
Tielemans’ value is only that if someone is willing to pay it.

Might go down to Sainsbury’s tonight and monitor the situation around the reduced to clear section.

‘Monitoring the situation’ for ****s sake. These transfer phrases can swoop into the bin.

* @pork pie fox Have you noticed that Melton Sainsbury’s have done away with the bargain bin for fresh goods now? Used to be between the exotic hams and the savoury pastries. I swear they’ve just started throwing stuff in the bin to spite us. Maybe they think their customers will start fighting each other for a 9p pot of hummus.

It was always going to go down to the deadline.

We want top dollar for a player that wants to leave but he has less than a year on his contract.

We'll get backed into a corner and end up accepting less than £20m for him on deadline day.

Might go down to Sainsbury’s tonight and monitor the situation around the reduced to clear section.

‘Monitoring the situation’ for ****s sake. These transfer phrases can swoop into the bin.

* @pork pie fox Have you noticed that Melton Sainsbury’s have done away with the bargain bin for fresh goods now? Used to be between the exotic hams and the savoury pastries. I swear they’ve just started throwing stuff in the bin to spite us. Maybe they think their customers will start fighting each other for a 9p pot of hummus.
:icon lol::icon lol: You can have the hummus, but I’ll fight you for the sour cream and chive dip.

I’m going down there later. I’ll monitor the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46