Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best Wes, break a leg.
What a **** of a human being. No thanks me, yes no one would begrudge him a dream move to a club where he is paid more and has the opportunity to win more trophies.
But really, acting like a spoilt twat is not acceptable and Chelsea tapping him up is equally so.

I sincerely hope you live to regret your petulance, to the utmost.i
i

I think it’s the new contract in March that boils my piss. He’s completely mugged off the entire club and made a complete tit of himself. He’s clearly a wanker and he’s signed for a shit, plastic club so good for him. I have absolutely zero doubt that he’ll be treated with the same level of contempt they show to most of their players and he’ll be on loan at some La Liga club in a few years.

Good can come if this if we can add some players to the squad because it’s in desperate need of some fresh ideas. The likes of Ndidi and Barnes need a kick up the arse too.

Why am I getting visions of Rodgers telling us tomorrow that he’s got ‘oven ready deals’ ready to go?

Reports said some of the add-ons "are unlikely to be attainable" - there's usually some mad shit like "wins Balon d'Or" in there.

But £70m up front is good business.

We MUST go and sign a centre back and winger that improve the quality of our first team. Then this is good business to sell him and keep others.

Yep, he's certainly lost my respect after the way he has acted.
It's how he acted at Saint-Etienne. So maybe he should have never had our respect in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, he is a Grade A ****. But we signed a **** and now we are selling that same ****. His behavior isn't a surprise as he has previous. It's just that we're on the other side of it now.

Well Mr Fofana, I respect your desire to join a big club but as for not turning up to training and throwing your toys out of the pram, you can go and **** yourself. You will never be in the same league as the legends of Morgan, Huth and Wasilewski.

Couple of loan signings please. No crazy shit late twenties wankers.
Agree about the loan signings. Please don't give this current shower any money to spend (waste) on permanent signings. But as for the age of new signings, why does it matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669