Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now let's sign that guy from Dortmund on loan who looks quite decent and similar to Fofana. Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea were all linked with him recently.

Let's buy Ishmael Sarr for our right winger.

As the book goes…

Call me Ismaïla. Some years ago—never mind how long precisely—having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world, preferably Filbert Way.

Akanji or Lacroix + Ismaila Sarr wouldn't be a bad way to spend some of that money, at least on paper.

Akanji or Lacroix + Ismaila Sarr wouldn't be a bad way to spend some of that money, at least on paper.
3A69E904-500B-4539-AF8F-D99FA07BBE32.png

Never heard of him but I agree he could do something about our hideous away kit.

As the book goes…

Call me Ismaïla. Some years ago—never mind how long precisely—having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world, preferably Filbert Way.
Very fitting on the departure of "Moody Dick"

Wesley Fofana is a young man, with a brief career as a footballer. One should not begrudge his wish to play for a team more likely to be challenging for success.

If reports that personal terms were agreed, at a time when Leicester were saying that he was not leaving, then Chelsea have behaved in a disgraceful manner: are there not rules against this?

I’m not going to wish ill on him. That’s not cool. I’m tempted. I did previously and deleted it. All I will say is I hope Karma is a bitch.

Now get the **** out of my club you ****.

I’m not going to wish ill on him. That’s not cool. I’m tempted. I did previously and deleted it. All I will say is I hope Karma is a bitch.

Now get the **** out of my club you ****.
Totally agree. His actions portray a perfect picture of the type of person he is.

So ‘grabby” as to not put in a transfer request and forfeit his hilariously named ‘loyalty bonus.’

Again, I can’t wish him ill, but as you say, hopefully karma will come back to haunt him.

There needs to be new rules over transfer requests and loyalty bonuses...

Surely if he's told the club he wants to be allowed to sign for Chelsea before we've accepted an offer - and skipped training and missed matches to force his move - then that should count as a transfer request.

I don't understand why clubs don't make players submit a transfer request if they want a move like this. What does the club lose out on in that instance? I think it should be standard practice that if we don't want to sell, then the player must submit a transfer request if they want us to consider an offer.

I don't wish ill on him, and I think some of the language and hatred on here towards a 21 year old from a group of grown men is pretty disgusting and a bit pathetic.

I do think he's acted like a little twat, mainly because of signing the 5yr contract just a few months ago which we were happy to reward him with after just a few months back from a horror injury.

But wishing him future injuries like I've seen from some on here is horrendous. It's football, it happens.

This is the reality of it. It's shit to see top players leave, and I think he really is the real deal, but he doesn't leave with any affection or real hatred from me. He's just a player that played for us for a bit.

I don't wish him any pain; but I would happily see him flop at Chelsea. Or for him to do the same to them in a year or two when his next "dream move" to Real Madrid or PSG comes along.

Totally agree Graz. It’s modern day football, it’s what happens. I’ll enjoy Chelsea being as angry when he inevitably wants away in a few years.

If Karma exists he will be a flop. Pushing for another move like a little twat will just be accepted as ambitious again.

What hurts for me is that he showed such affection for us but now we know it was mostly an act and he's just a mercenary arse.

Wesley Fofana is a young man, with a brief career as a footballer. One should not begrudge his wish to play for a team more likely to be challenging for success.

If reports that personal terms were agreed, at a time when Leicester were saying that he was not leaving, then Chelsea have behaved in a disgraceful manner: are there not rules against this?
I think more of us are begrudging the manner in which he’s conducted himself - not the fact that he wants to join a markedly bigger and more successful football club.

If Karma exists he will be a flop. Pushing for another move like a little twat will just be accepted as ambitious again.

What hurts for me is that he showed such affection for us but now we know it was mostly an act and he's just a mercenary arse.

Karma is probably in the same happening to Chelsea as how it's happened to us - including being tapped up by his next club. Probably as St Etienne fans are feeling now.

Agree on your second point though. It's the slutiness of it that hurts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69