Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see what absolute shit he brings in for his rebuild

Word on the street is that Castagne's agent is trying to drum up interest in his player.
I could see city selling him if a reasonable offer is received, he'd bring in a decent fee and plays in a position where we have cover, obviously I'd prefer it if they didn't sell the best options in the squad

Without European football, I expect a number of players are asking their agents to see what their options are.

Without European football, I expect a number of players are asking their agents to see what their options are.
And agents will be suggesting to players that they check their options. It's the way they make their money.

Word on the street is that Castagne's agent is trying to drum up interest in his player.
He's been critical of our on pitch exploits in every interview he's done. His words often the opposite of his manager.

I would imagine he'd rather move on to somewhere where constant repeat failures either don't occur or are addressed.

I think he has the kind of mentality that we don't have enough of in this squad so losing him would be unfortunate.

And agents will be suggesting to players that they check their options. It's the way they make their money.

.... two years into a five year contract, you'd expect this as routine maneuvering, though it's nice to have an authoritative source such as "word on the street" aka some no mark posting on Twitter, confirming it.

I would like to see Soumare loaned out to a French team for next season and then review our options. This is what we did with Mendy and he came back a different player. I suspect that his problem is home-sickness, as he was unable to bring his family over with him due to that brilliant idea BREXIT.

He will certainly need a full season of playing regularly to re-build his confidence and maybe mature a bit. He is still very young and some people adjust to a new life more quickly than others. I cannot see a downside to this idea.

.... two years into a five year contract, you'd expect this as routine maneuvering, though it's nice to have an authoritative source such as "word on the street" aka some no mark posting on Twitter, confirming it.

Although I cannot claim actual inside information, I need more than that before putting it on here with a 'word on the street'.

I would like to see Soumare loaned out to a French team for next season and then review our options. This is what we did with Mendy and he came back a different player. I suspect that his problem is home-sickness, as he was unable to bring his family over with him due to that brilliant idea BREXIT.

He will certainly need a full season of playing regularly to re-build his confidence and maybe mature a bit. He is still very young and some people adjust to a new life more quickly than others. I cannot see a downside to this idea.
also his decline in football ability was because of Brexit!

As I said, his decline in form was maybe due to mental health problems due to him not being able to bring his family with him. That was a direct result of Brexit.
you going to have to explain this one to me why was he denied the ability to bring his family with him?

you going to have to explain this one to me why was he denied the ability to bring his family with him?
Prior to Brexit, there was free movement of people within the EU for any reason. Post Brexit, people from the EU can only move to the UK to live if they have a job. An EU citizen who has move to the UK since Brexit happened on the 31st January 2021 has no automatic right to bring over their extended family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566