Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do. We were 15 points clear with infinitely winnable games and we bottled it. You’re broken if you think that we weren’t capable of finishing 4th at least once in those two scenarios.
Mate, give it up. You said 'way more'. Literally, that's what you wrote. We may have finished one place higher one season. Given the size of squad at our disposal it really wasn't a surprise that we didn't however. 'Way more' than winning our first ever FA Cup and finishing in the top 6 twice whilst having nothing like the resources of a 'top six' side would be what? Winning the CL?

Like I say. ****ing damaged.

I think you underestimate the significance of that ‘one place’. I also think you underestimate the financial significance of it two straight years. Financially is is massive.

Don’t try to sharp shoot me pal. You are firing blanks.

You also underestimate the size of the failure. Blowing 15 points when you had Watford, Brighton, Bournemouth and others. We should have comfortably finished 4th. Comfortably. Deluded to say otherwise.

I get you like him. I ****ing don’t. I don’t have to **** you so it’s fine we differ. Don’t be so precious that I have a contrary opinion.

Last edited:
You think we were capable of 'way more' than two 5th place finishes, an 8th place finish, an FA Cup win, a Charity Shield win and a Wuropean semi-final albeit the intertoto cup of some kind? Way more?!

Football supporters are ****ing broken.
Total unrealistic tossers.
Why can’t people accept that expectations are not static? Given the position we had gotten ourselves into… Yes, Yes, Yes we absolutely should have achieved two top-four finishes. And the fact that we didn’t from the position(s) we were in was not acceptable.

If we’re 9 points clear and 10 goals better off than the 5th placed team with 3 games to go of upcoming season and we end the season 5th, presumably those of you who are not unrealistic, or tossers, would say that was a great achievement.

Do me a ****ing favour.

You also underestimate the size of the failure. Blowing 15 points when you had Watford, Brighton, Bournemouth and others. We should have comfortably finished 4th. Comfortably. Deluded to say otherwise.

I get you like him. I ****ing don’t. I don’t have to **** you so it’s fine we differ. Don’t be so precious that I have a contrary opinion.
I don't like him or dislike him. I'm making the point that saying he has underachieved with what he has at his disposal is ****ing absurd. It is and that is indisputable.

Now are you going to **** me or not you pussy? I've been greased up for ages.

I don't like him or dislike him. I'm making the point that saying he has underachieved with what he has at his disposal is ****ing absurd. It is and that is indisputable.

Now are you going to **** me or not you pussy? I've been greased up for ages.
It isn’t indisputable. It is in your opinion but that doesn’t make it so.

Technically you're correct. I mean people dispute that the earth is a globe.

They're also ****s.
True, but experts all seem to agree that the Earth is a globe
Experts also seem to agree that Brendan is a rather good football manager

Technically you're correct. I mean people dispute that the earth is a globe.

They're also ****s.
The difference is that the globe thing is a fact. Our differing opinions on the job Rodgers has done are not.

BR wants an aggressive left sided central defender. Shame we can't afford this one eh. Oh, here's another one you thought he wasn't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669