Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chelsea are stupid enough to offer £60 million for Gordon we shouldn't accept less than £90 million for Fofana.

They're doped up or dying or something and it's time to ask for a favour.

Last edited:

Weird to submit a bid so much lower than our valuation. We've made it clear that it needs to be £80m+ and it sounds like they've probably offered £60m + bonus/milestone payments. That's really not going to float our boat and hardly surprising it's been dismissed quickly.

£70m plus the add ons and I’m pretty sure we’ll sell

The outcome is inevitable, it’s just the final cut of the deal now

We’ll leave it til the final day and then cave in, of course

Well, in that case, he remains with us. And if, in World Cup year he wants to sulk, sulk.
Think I agree.

He's just signed 5 years of his career away to us.

The power is all ours

The power is all ours
I wish it was. But sadly I don't agree that it is.

Having the ****er sitting in the stand all season, or being a mardy tosser around the place, or playing like has in the first two games this season, isn't of any benefit to us. And him and his camp know that.

I wish it was. But sadly I don't agree that it is.

Having the ****er sitting in the stand all season, or being a mardy tosser around the place, or playing like has in the first two games this season, isn't of any benefit to us. And him and his camp know that.
Not much benefit to him either

Not much benefit to him either
He has one career. We can get more defenders. This is of no benefit to him. We clearly have the upper hand hence why we've rejected a large bid.

I just don't understood how, if reports are to be believed, that he's got a verbal agreement in place that we would potentially let him go next summer, that he now expects us to cave and let him go this summer. Has no one pointed out to him that this was not what was discussed? I hope he learns the hard way. Or that we get a price we're happy with. ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46